Chapter Sixteen

D D L B BYLER AND REDDIE AND NEKO EDDIE AND WILL
KINDA A SEQUAL TO LAST CHAPTER ENJOY PPL
ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS OLD

Mike had woken up early to pack. Him and Will were spending the weekend at Richie's house. But he didn't want to wake his baby up yet. Once he was done, he walked back to the bedroom and sat next to Will's sleeping form. He smiled as he watched the little boy snore slightly, curled up into a ball.

"Baby, you need to wake up now." Will didn't move an inch. "Darling, cmon. Wakey wakey," Mike shook Will slightly, making him whine. "D-Dada," he whispered, making grabby hands as he opened his eyes. Mike's face broke into a grin as he picked his baby up.

"H-Hi," Will shyly said, blushing." "Hi, baby." He frowned instantly as he saw the small red patch on Will's left cheek. "Oh, baby. How's your cheek?" Will whimpered, "S-Stingy, daddy." Mike rubbed Will's cheek soothingly, placing tender kisses on it. "I-I'm so sorry, baby." "I sowwy too, dada. No sad daddy pwease, if daddy is sad then Willy sad too."

Mike smiled, kissing him quickly, Will instantly giggling and blushing. "Such a cute baby boy. Too cute. I swear, I'm going to eat you all up one day." "Nuuuuu," the smaller boy giggled, thrashing around. "In fact, I'll start now."

He gently took Will's finger and bit it, making him squeal, "no dada! Willy not food!" Mike grinned, "ya sure? You were the full course menu last week Monday." Will blushed, "naughty daddy, no no." Mike cupped his ass, readjusting him so that he won't fall, Will's face turning fifty shades darker (oop).

"We need to go to Richie's soon, darling. Is that okay?" Will hesitantly nodded, "Eddie no wike me." "He's just coming out of his shell, baby. He has anxiety that was mistaken for asthma, you know that?" Will felt bad now, "I'm sowwy." "No no! You didn't do anything wrong." Will smiled at that, "yay! Now, I want le food le peasant." "It's not nice to call daddy a peasent, now. Right, little boy?" Mike stared down at his baby, who gulped. Mike grinned, "just kidding. Let's go, little prince." Will giggled as he was carried to the kitchen.

Mike carefully put Will onto a chair and started to make waffles for him. Will squealed as he saw syrup covered waffles being presented to him in no time. "Your waffles are served, your majesty." Will stood up and attemted to give Mike a kiss, but the giant shit I mean Mike was too tall. "DADDY KNEEL DOWN YOU POOP." Mike laughed as he did so, receiving a kiss on the lips.  "Twank oo!" "You're welcome, cutie." "Willy cute?" "Yes, baby. Willy is adorable. So so cute, such a cute baby boy." Mike cooed at his little boy, kissing his cheeks a few times, making Will giggle.

"Now cmon, we need to get reddie for reddie." "Reddie, dada?" "It's Uncle Richie's and Eddie's name put together." "Otay, daddy."

Meanwhile Reddie...

Richie slammed his hand down onto Eddie's ass one more time, making him cry out, screaming. "F-Fifteen! Thank y- actually no. Fuck you, daddy! Who are you to punish me so hard?!" Richie glared at him, knowing that he deserved it, "well maybe if SOMEONE was a good boy and hadn't decided to run off to break the neighbors window, then I wouldn't need to be mean! And who the fuck do you think you are yelling at? Show me respect, I won't hesitate to give you another round of spankings." Eddie sniffled, "you're a shitty daddy!" He then ran out of the room, making Richie sigh. "Fuck," he mumbled.

He perked up when he heard the doorbell ring. He ran to it, opening the door to reveal his identical twin and his baby boy. "Hewo, Uncle Mike!" "Hi, darling. Hey Frog Face, come in." Will dragged Mike in, looking around. "Where's Eddie?" Mike asked, looking around as well. "Long story," Richie sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"We have time," Mike insisted. Richie told them about how Eddie had broken a window, one that didn't belong to their house and that he punished him. Richie was sure that he wasn't too hard, Eddie was just stressed. Richie had to talk to him about it. Even if he was disappointed, that wasn't going to stop Richie from comforting him and preforming aftercare.

"Dude, you fu- idiot." Mike tried not to curse in front of Will. "Go get him. Preform aftercare, that's what he needs." Richie nodded, standing up. He walked to the bedroom to hear quiet sobs. He knocked gently, "baby?" He was met with silence. "May I come in, beautiful?"

He heard a noise of approval before he opened the door. He saw his baby making grabby hands at him, "daddy! I'm sowwy! I no mean to be rude!" Richie picked him up, silencing him with his lips. "It's okay, baby. I forgive you, thank you so much for apologizing." Eddie felt better, sniffling as he smiled. "Dada wove Ed-Ed again?" "Daddy always loved Eddie, he always will too. Never contemplate that, darling."

Eddie nodded. "Cweam for my bum?" "Of course, sweetie. Lay of your cute little stomach while I go fetch you your favorite teddy and some cream." "Yay! Twank you, daddy!" "Such a good little boy. Your welcome, baby." Eddie laid on his stomach, humming a tune as he waited for Richie. The older boy grabbed Ocho, some chocolate (Eddie's favorite) and cream.

He smiled when he saw Eddie playing with his fingers cutely. "Hi, baby. Look what I got you." He swung the chocolate into the air, making Eddie gasp. "CHOCOLATE GIMMIE IT." Richie chuckled as he broke half of it, giving it to Eddie. "How bout we share?" "Yes!" As Eddie nibbled on his chocolate, Richie dragged his shorts down, revealing his pinkish red bum. He spread the cream all over, giving it a good massage. "I love aftercare, daddy. Makes me fweel woved." "That's cause you are loved, silly."

Once he was done, Richie picked Eddie up, "Uncle Mike and Will is here, they're staying over." Eddie grumbled when he heard Will's name. "I'm cu-" "yes, baby. You are cuter but please behave. Be a good boy and I'll make you your favorite for dinner." Eddie nodded. "Otay." Richie carried his boy to the living room.

"Hey, gays." He said, laughing. "That was quick." Will seemed scared when he saw Eddie. "Daddy, Ed-Ed is here and he gonna be mean to Willy!" "No, sweetheart, he won't. He's gonna be a good boy, right baby?" Richie looked at Eddie, who nodded. "I sowwy for being meanie, Will." Will meowed, smiling. "It otay! Wanna pway?" "YES!"

The two baby boys began to play together, making Mike and Richie smile in love, both looking at their babies. "Eddie is so cute." "Will is cuter." "Bitch don't make me start. I'll fite yu."