Chapter Eleven

PART TWO OF SMUT

SMUT, THIS CHAPTER HAS DDLB SMUT WHICH IS SEXUAL ACTIVITY. 

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND THERE IS MORE THAN CONSENT FROM THE BOTTOM INDIVIDUAL. 

Eddie whimpered as he was carried to the bedroom. Richie laid him down on the bed, beginning to unbuckle his belt. Eddie felt himself get hard and tried to keep himself from groaning. "D-Daddy...Please." Richie tutted, shaking his head and he hovered over Eddie. "No whining, my beautiful baby." Eddie bit his lip, nodding. 

Richie skimmed his eyes over Eddie's body, licking his lips. "You're so beautiful, Jesus." Eddie blushed, uttering a small, "thank you, daddy." Richie smirked, resting his hands on Eddie's hips. "Do you think you deserve this, baby? Have you been a good boy?" Eddie nodded desperately, "please." 

Richie leaned forward, pressing his lips to the smaller boys for a kiss. Eddie instantly kissed back. "Arms up," Richie said, breaking the kiss. Eddie grinned, putting his arms up. Richie grabbed the belt and tied the boy's wrists with them. He attached them to the headboard and secured them. Eddie liked it kinky, so Richie was going to give it to him kinky.

 Richie started off by pressing small kisses onto his neck, teasingly dragging his tongue over the tanned skin. Eddie bit his lip to muffle his whimpers. "So pretty, baby." Eddie couldn't even speak when Richie slid his hand down and squeezed his member.

Eddie bucked his hips up, whimpering. "D-Daddy, p-please touch me." Richie slapped his thigh, rubbing it afterward, "patience is key." He thought about it, "wait, no. Actually, consent is key. Baby, do I have your co-" "Yes, you silly poop. NOW TOUCH ME, IDIOT." Richie's eyes turned darker as he flipped Eddie over. He landed a hard smack onto his bum, not soothing it, "you do not yell at me." He landed another on his over ass cheek, "you do not call me names, little boy." Eddie whimpered, "I-I sowwy." "I know." He was flipped back over.

Richie sucked a big hickey onto the small boy's neck, biting around it gently. "I love you so much," he said, not hesitating. "I-I wuv you tu, dada." Richie kissed his neck one last time before dragging his hands down Eddie's chest. He flicked his left nipple, knowing how sensitive they were. This action caused Eddie to gasp loudly. Richie smirked, bringing his mouth down to suck on the perky bud. 

Eddie had to bite his lip again, which was starting to feel sore from being bit so much. "Daddy!" He groaned out. Richie laughed before switching to the other bud, giving it the same attention. He rubbed circles onto the boy's stomach. Once he was done, he finally kissed down Eddie's stomach and dragged his toy story boxers down. 

"So cute," Richie said as he looked up at Eddie's flushed face. "Twank oo." Richie grabbed Eddie's member out of nowhere and started to pump it. Eddie instantly moaned out, fighting against the belt.

 Richie grabbed some lube and spread it around, pumping it faster and harder. Eddie was gone my dude like wow can you believe Richie invented pleasure- what? "Like that, baby boy? Like daddy's hand wrapped around you? Do you want him to go faster?" Eddie stuttered out a, "p-p-please." Richie hummed, doing as the boy wished.

Eddie felt like he was about to climax. "Daddy, I-I'm close." Richie stopped, making Eddie cry out. "No! Uh!" Richie shushed him, dragging his own trousers down. "I'm going to make you come so hard, baby. You won't be able to walk for days." Eddie moaned at his words, sweat sliding down his forehead.

Richie kicked his clothes off, hovering over Eddie once again. He grabbed his legs and put them on top of his shoulders for better access. Eddie felt Richie slide in a finger. "D-Daddy, more." Richie added another, scissoring his fingers, "I love your body, baby. Don't ever call what's mine, ugly. You don't have the right." Eddie smiled, but it was gone when he felt another finger enter him.

Once he was stretched out, Richie aligned himself with Eddie's hole before pushing in. They waited for a few moments before Richie pulled out completely, only to slam back in. Eddie moaned loudly, the bed shaking. "DADDY! SHIT." "Like that, baby boy. Such a slut. Begging for Daddy." He thrusted deeper with each word, grabbing Eddie's member and tugging at it to double the pleasure.

"D-Daddy, I'm cu-" He came all over his chest, Richie thrusting a few more times before cumming as well. He gently kissed Eddie before pulling out, grabbing a baby wipe and cleaning both his and his baby's body. He kissed his cheek, pulling the covers over them and started to cuddle his boy.