Chapter Ninety-Four

"C'mon Bill, please talk baby. You haven't spoken to me the whole day..." Stan pleaded, holding both of Bill's hands, who was refusing to look into his eyes as he bit his lip nervously.

He hadn't spoken the whole day. He didn't want to, not after he walked in on Eddie and Will mocking his stutter. Sure, they were in little space, but so was he at the time, and he was more than hurt.

He felt insecure about it and set his mind to fix his stutter. He had spent hours in the mirror, speaking and trying not to stutter, but it seemed to worsen each time he tried to fix it.

So he had decided that he just wouldn't speak at all, not until his little speaking problem was solved. Stan was already making it hard for him with his begging and sad faces.

"Tell me what's wrong, baby boy. Let Daddy fix it." Bill sniffled, looking away with red eyes. His bottom lip was jutted out into a pout which made Stan's heart clench. He knew Bill pouted when he was upset.

"Would you write it down for me?" Bill shook his head. His hands were too shaky to write. "There was nothing wrong yesterday, baby. What happened?" He squeezed his hands in hopes of the boy replying to his question.

"Let me hear your lovely voice, pretty boy." Bill blushed, shaking his head. ""Why not? I love your little melodic voice."

Bill opened his mouth, but refrained from doing so after he almost said something.

Stan had figured it out. His boy had always loved praising, so he was going to praise the hell out of him. "My beautiful boy came with a beautiful voice, baby, did you know that?"

He wrapped a finger around Bill's blonde curls, smirking at the blushing boy.

"And don't get me started on your adorable little stutter. It's the cutest thing ever. It suits you so much." Bill let out a little whimper, his cheeks bright red as Stan hovered over him.

"Let me hear you speak, let me hear you beautiful stutter." Bill opened his mouth and let out a sob, "D-Daddy!" He yelled, crying into Stan's chest, the boy wrapped his arms around his little boy instantly, rocking him back and forth.

"There we go, such a good boy." He let Bill cry for a few minutes as he rubbed his back and traced hearts into his hip with his thumb. "Wanna tell daddy what happened?"

He spoke softly, kissing Bill's cheek softly. "Eddie and W-Willy m-make fun o-of Biwwy's s-stutter. M-Made Biwwy vewy s-sa-sad."

"Oh, baby. I'll have a talk with Richie and Mike about this. We all love your stutter, especially me. It's so adorable, I just wanna eat you when you stutter. Especially during play ti-"

"Shush," Bill said, dramatically placing a finger on his plump lips to add some emphasis. "I a-a good b-bay-baby boy, I-I n-no naughty."

Stan burst out laughing, Bill startled at the sudden outburst. "Oh, baby. So innocent and pure and cute and beautiful and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY PRECIOUS BABY."

Bill giggled, hiding his face. "LOOK AT HIM," he yelled at the audience/reader. "LOOK HOW MUCH OF A BABY BOY HE IS. LOOK AT HOW PRECIOUS HE IS."