Chapter Seventy-Two

Part two to the last chapter

 Neko Will 

Smut

Nsfw 18+

---

With Will all calmed down, Mike slowly let go of him, making the baby boy whimper, reaching out to his boyfriend. "N-No! Daddy!" He said, a little pout on his pretty, pink lips. "Don't leave!" He yelled, trying to pull Mike back. "Can you let go for a second?" Will wasn't in the right mindset to be alone. His eyes filled with tears, his bottom lips quivering as he let go of Mike.

Mike hurried to go grab Will his favorite stuffie. When he turned around, he saw the tears on Will's face for the second time that day. He dropped the stuffie, running to Will. "What's wrong? Did I say something bad, my precious boy?" "D-Daddy weave me!" Mike cooed at his boy, wiping away his tears as he peppered tender kisses all over his face.

"No, baby, I was just getting Charlie for you." Charlie was a stuffed butterfly Mike had gotten for Will. He loved it, naming it as soon as he touched its fluffy material. Will sniffled, making grabby hands at the butterfly. Mike placed a kiss on his head, handing him the stuffie.

Will pretended to make it fly, flying it up and down, almost bouncing it. It looked like as if the butterfly was on a hill, up and down. "Wooo," Will softly said, making sound effects for the flying motion. "That's adorable, baby." Mike smiled, taking a picture of his baby playing. "Twank yoo," Will said, wiping his eyes. 

"Dada? Me reawey pwetty?" He whispered, his eyes glassy. "Very pretty, baby bear. The prettiest!" Will smirked, reached up and kissing Mike's neck. "Show me how pretty I am, daddy." Mike pushed him back, growling at his prey. Charlie had fallen off the bed and dead, rest in peace Charlie the Butterfly, you'll be missed, bye now. 

Mike crawled on top of Will, keeping the small boy's hand pinned above his head. Will whimpered, squirming under the boy. "You want me to show you how pretty you are, little one?" Will whimpered in response, whining and bucking his hips. "Do you?" Will nodded, blushing.

"Oh, so now you're shy, huh? You weren't so shy just a few moments ago, baby boy." Will whined again, "daddy!" "Hm?" "Do so-something." Mike kissed his neck, running his hands up and down Will's waist. "Use your words. What do you want me to do?" Will blushed, stuttering. "I-I" "C'mon Will. I don't know what to do." He faked an innocent pout. "T-Touch it," Will whispered, bucking his hips. 

"Touch what, pretty boy? This?" Mike zipped Will's onesie down, exposing his chest. He grazed his finger over Will's nipple, making the small boy gasp. "No, what about this?" He placed his hand on Will's stomach, making the boy let out little noises. "That's not right either. Hmm. This?" He placed his hand right above Will's member, making the boy silently beg for him to move his hand a little lower. 

"N-No! Daddy, lower." Mike crept down to Will's member, stripping Will completely began grabbing the member. "This?" Will couldn't talk, gasping as Mike rubbed the tip of his erect member. Mike stopped, making Will almost sob. "You didn't give me an answer. Sorry." 

Will cried, "n-no, touch there." "Where?" Will grabbed Mike's hand and placed it over his member. "To-Touch it." Mike began to move his hand up and down in a fast pace, his other hand creeping down to Will's hole. He circled the muscle ring, inserting in a finger, doubling the penetration. Will let out small, cute moans, sometimes letting out loud cries.

Soon, almost ten minutes later, he began to yell. "I-I need to cum! Daddy!" Mike kissed his chest, going faster. "Go ahead, little baby." Will screamed, having had not came in a long time. He collapsed onto the bed, panting. Mike kissed his upper body gently, not forgetting Will's face. "Good boy, daddy loves you." Will would've said those words back, but he had already fallen asleep.