Chapter One Hundred Six

Requested by EddieTozier12

WARNING: PUNISHMENT

---

Every couple had pranked each other by now and Bill was feeling left out. He knew that Stanley wouldn't prank him because last year he had cried, thinking that the clown costume Stanley was wearing was real. 

The little angel had cried so much, thinking that Pennywise was out to get him after Georgie. On behalf of himself, Stanley had sincerly apologized countless of time for the insensitive prank he had pulled. 

So, as a way to have fun and pull a harmless prank all the while getting revenge, Bill had decided to put a picture of Pennywise in Stan's drawers in his office. He had done it the night before, when Stan was peacefully brushing his teeth without a care in the world. 

Bill had gone to bed giggling as Stan wrapped his arms around his baby boy. 

The next morning, Stan had a meeting in his office with a co-worker. It was a skype meeting with one of his comrades. As he was reaching down to his drawer to grab a notepad, he pulled it open, screaming bloody murder as he saw the unexpected surprise. He noticed how foolish and pathetic he seemed, his imaturity the cause of the skype person to muffle his chuckle. 

"What, Uris? Saw a mouse of something?" Stan grumlbed and cleared his throat, readjusting his shirt. "Shut it, Charlie. Now back to buisness." Though he seemed strangely calm about the little humilating prank, he was fuming. 

He knew that his little "angel" had pulled the "harmless" prank, but he was close to having a heartattack as soon as he had seen the picture.

As soon as the meeting had ended, Stan escorted his co-worker out the door and bid his goodbyes. Taking a deep breath to have somewhat mercy on Bill, he stormed upstairs, the little boy calmly sleeping on their king bed. "William," he said in a low voice. Bill didn't budge, cuddling to his pillow innocently. Stan grabbed his ankles and pulled him over, the little boy waking up and shrieking.

Stan gripped his shorts and agressively pulled them down alone with his underwear, climbing on top of the boy and smacking his ass. "So you thought that pranking daddy would be a good idea, huh? Acting like a bad boy, humiliating daddy when he has a meeting? Well, this is what bad boys get, Bill." 

He had smacked him over seven times by the end of his little speech.

Bill was already crying, trying to get away from Stan. It didn't work, and by the time Stan had smacked him twenty times, Bill yelled at him agressively, "STOP IT!" Stan winced at the raspiness of his voice along with all the crying. 

"G-Go away!" Bill sniffled, laying on his side as he kicked off his clothes, just choosing to lay naked. "Bill, you need lotion." Bill just continued sniffling and crying his last tears. "I-I told you to g-go away." 

"C'mon, baby. Don't be like that. You know I hate punishing you." "Y-You could've used t-timeout instead o-of waking me u-up just to s-smack and h-hurt me." 

Stan frowned. "When you put it that way, it sounds as if I abused you, Billy." Bill glared at him over his shoulder, "Didn't you?" "Oh, baby," Stan laid down and cuddling close to Bill. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? I should've at least woken you up later and let you have your precious sleep. I'm very sorry, my darling." 

Bill sniffled and rubbed his eyes, "Daddy gib b-baby some icecweam n-now?" Bill whispered. Stan smiled and kissed him slowly, moving onto his chubby little cheeks. "'Course, baby. Let daddy give you some lotion and we can have waffles and ice cream for breakfast." Bill nodded and turned over onto his stomach to give Stan access to his red behind. 

"Oh, baby," Stan cooed, rubbing his cheeks that had handprints all over them. Bill looked behind and nodded, pouting, almost as if to say, "Yeah, you did that to me. You better feel bad." 

Stan poured strawberry scented lotion all over his hands and began to rub them all over his cheeks, soothing them slightly. "My pretty baby is going to smell like a prince now." Bill giggled when the aftercare was done, looking up at his daddy.

"W-Wan icecweam and waffles now, d-daddy." "Let's go then, love."