Chapter Fourty Four

Ddlb Byler
All characters are over the age of 18
Punishment at the beginning

"That's ten! Are you going to apologize or keep acting like a bad slut?" Mike massaged Will's ass, who was sniffling, waterworks beginning. "T-Ten, th-thank you, master." "Good bitch." Mike raised his hand and delivered another smack to Will's ass.
"E-Eleven-Eleven, thank you mas-master." Will's collar was attached to the headboard too, making it so that his movements were limited. He was perched over Mike's lap.

"Shouldn't have been a bad boy, hmm whore?" The degrading words were getting to Will. Normally, he liked it along with some praise. But today it seemed to hurt him more than turn him on. Will squealed when Mike slapped his bum again. "Answer me, bitch!" "S-Sorry, master. S-Sorry." "That spank doesn't count. You're still at eleven. What's your color, baby?" He asked in a softer voice. "Ye-Green." He didn't want to disappoint Mike.

"Okay. I'm going to get the brush now, is that okay or do you prefer the hand?" "Whatever y-you want master." Mike bit his lip. Will's bum was really red at this point, his pale skin alreddie really sensitive and bruised easily. He didn't want to hurt him that much. "If you behave I'll only spank with my hand. If not I'll do the last five with the brush." Will nodded, making Mike yank his hair back. "Verbal responses, whore." "So-Sorry master. Okay, sir." Mike let go, not before kissing his head though.

He slammed his hand down onto Will's ass over and over again. Will was crying by now, tears rolling down his cheek. "E-Eight-Eighteen, tha-thank you sir." "Wrong name, slut." "M-Master, so-sorry master." Will bit his lip as he choked on a sob. He was on the verge of slipping into little space and that only made him more sensitive. "Fucking bitch, always acting bad. You're such a bad boy." 

SmaCK yeet. "N-Nineteen! T-Thank y-you, m-ma-master." Mike didn't want to keep going. He really didn't, not after he saw Will start to cry. "Baby, wanna stop? Too much?" Will only had one more to go. "N-No, ple-please do the last one too. I d-deserve it." Mike kissed his head, "okay ba-baby."  Will sniffled loudly, trying to stop crying.

Mike spanked him one last time, making Will shriek and sob. "T-Twenty, than-thank you master." Mike picked him up gently, "you did so well, took your punishment like a good little boy. I'm so proud of you, baby." But Will wouldn't stop crying. Mike's blood ran cold. "Baby-Baby, look at me." Will looked up at him through wet lashes. "Did I push you too far? Did I hurt you too much?"

Will bit his lip and nodded. "H-Huwts! D-Daddy!" Mike softened but was horrified that he hurt Will. Will was just in little space. "I know, baby boy. I' sorry about that. How about we get some cream? Then we can do whatever you want. You're such a good boy." Will smiled at that.

Mike dressed Will quickly, putting him into some pajamas and then ran to get the cream. He found Will on the bed, paci in his mouth as he sniffled. "Why didn't you safeword, my precious baby?" "It-It no huwt that much, daddy! Silly!" Will giggled as Mike perched him over his lap and dragged his shorts down, applying the cold cream to his bum. "Sit still, baby." "C-Cold, daddy. I no like it." Will kicked his legs slightly, making Mike tut. "Keep still, please, angel. Daddy needs to make your boo-boo feel better." "W-Well you're the o-one who caused it, daddy," Will whispered, but Mike seemed to catch on. "Excuse me?" Will's lips quivered slightly. "Baby, I couldn't hear you. Mind repeating that?" Mike raised an eyebrow, actually curious. "N-Nothing." 

As Mike spread the cream and kneaded it into the skin, Will started crying again. Being punished was emotionally tiring as well. Mike picked him up, cooing at him. "Why the tears, baby? Daddy is here, your punishment is over and I forgive you." "D-Daddy!" Will sobbed into his shirt, making Mike hold him tightly. "Oh, baby. I'm so sorry." What stuck with Will was whether or not Mike actually thought he was a slut, whore, bitch.  

Yeet. You gays are probably wondering what innocent baby Will did to get such bad punishment. Whale, lemme tell you. He deleted all of Mike's paperwork and business emails and then lied to Mike saying he didn't. So cute and innocent right? K back on track. Will looked up at Mike, his wet eyelashes grazing his cheekbones. "D-Daddy?" He stuttered. Mike ran his hands through his hair. "Hm?" "Am I a s-slut, w-whore or a b-bitch?" Mike froze. "Oh, baby, no. Of course, you aren't." "T-Then why-" "I-I thought you liked degradation. Oh, god, my poor baby, did I hurt your feelings? I promise you if you don't like it then I'll never degragate you ever again even while I'm punishing you. I thought you like it." 

Will sniffled, "I-It huwts m-my feewings." Mike kissed his cheeks, holding him tightly. "I'm sorry I made you go through that. You aren't a slut, nor a whore nor a bitch." "A-Am I a bad boy, dada?" "No! You're a good baby boy that learned his lesson. I'm a bad daddy for pushing you too far. You're my good boy, m'kay, sweetheart?" "Ye but you nu bad daddy! You is good daddy." Mike grinned at that, "You know I love you so much, right?" "Ye, daddy. Meow." "Oh. So you're a cat now, Will baby?" "Meoow," Will responded in a high pitched voice, pawing at Mike cutely. "You're so cute, kitten,  but how about you be a kitten downstairs. You need to eat." "Nu daddy me is a kitten, meow, s-see? Kitten eat here! Meow." Mike awed at Will, reaching over to take a picture. "Aren't you adorable?" "M-Meow."