Chapter Sixty-Three

Requested by FallenMars69

---

Will was in his playroom, squealing and giggling all to himself. He hadn't said a work that day, and Mike was a bit shocked as to why. He was watching his baby boy play with bricks, crashing them together, giggling when he dropped them.

He had on a two-piece onesie with short sleeves. It outlined his curves, making him look adorable as always. On the chest, it read, "Daddy's little prince."

Mike smiled, adoring the little boy in front of him. Will gasped when his block tower fell off, his pouty lips forming an, "o." "Baby?" Mike asked, making Will pout at him.

"Can you come and sit on daddy's lap, precious? He wants to baby you for a bit." Will giggled, clapping his hands. He crawled over to Mike, plopping down onto his lap.

"Such a good boy," Mike cooed, brushing Will locks away as he lovingly looked at him. Will babbled cutely, making small noises.

"Not going to speak, my baby? Hm?" Will just blinked at him, pouting even more. His bottom lip covered his upper one, looking so cute that Mike was going to melt.

"Oh? Daddy knows whats up with you." He tickled Will lightly, the small boy giggling and squirming in Mike's lap. "You're daddy's baby today, hm? So little and adorable."

He placed a tender kiss on Will's cheek, "you're the cutest boy I've seen. This applies when you're not my baby but still my baby as well. You're always my baby, aren't you?

Will nodded, beaming at Mike, bouncing in his seat. "Ooh, baby's excited. Does he want some nummies ?" Will clapped again. "Let's go then."

He picked Will up, nuzzling their noses together. "Dino nuggets?" Will squealed in response. He loved nuggets. Will was sitting on the table, babbling again. He seemed to do that quite often. "Okay, baby. Daddy's almost done with your food."

Will wailed, whimpering. "What, you want kisses?" Will nodded, making grabby hands. He squealed in delight when Mike bent to kiss all over his small face. "Cutie, just look at those cheeks." He lightly pinched them, caressing the other. Will blushed, little, shy baby noises escaping his pouty pink lips.

Mike softly kissed him, making it quickly, just a lingering peck. He couldn't help himself, he just loved his boy. "D-Da-" Will began to babble but gave up. "Were you going to say, daddy? Hm, precious?" Will mewled, hiding his face. "Ohh, kitten. Don't be so shy. Daddy's got you, hm?" He held Will by his thighs, the boy looking down at his fingers.

Mike softly trailed kisses on his jaw, "look up to me, baby." He said against Will's cheek. He placed a final kiss, making Will's stomach flutter with butterflies. He whined, his face flushed. "You're so cute."

Mike put Will on his seat, Will whining and whimpering in response, his arms flying up, indicating that he wanted to be carried. "Daddy needs to get your dino nuggets, baby. I'll be right back." Will crossed his arms over his chest, grumpily sitting there.

He shot up when his food was placed in front of him. "Here's your nuggets, precious." Will looked at Mike with big, wide eyes. "F-Fee-" He tried to say. "Feed you?" Will nodded fastly. Mike picked the fork up, blowing onto the food. "Open wide!"

Will opened his mouth, wrapping his lips around the nugget and taking it into his mouth. He shrieked, nodding his head with doe eyes. "Like it?" Will nodded again.

"W-Wu-Wuv dada!" He finally said, giggling. "Such a good, smart, baby boy! You spoke!" Will laughed when Mike attacked him with kisses again.

"Dada loves you too."