Chapter One Hundred Seven

"Daddy?" Little Will said, coming out from behind the door. Mike was getting dressed, putting on a simple shirt and some slightly ripped jeans. "What does my baby want?" He smiled warmly, extending his hands out to Will for him to run into.

"When are we leaving, daddy?" Will waddled over to Mike, sitting on his lap. The older glanced at the clock, biting his lip in thought. "I'd say in about five minutes. Go use the bathroom and brush your hair like a good boy."

Will nodded, beaming up at him before jumping off his lap. He ran into his bedroom and fixed his ethereal curls, using the bathroom quickly before running down the stairs.

"Will! Don't run!" Mike yelled, sighing as Will offered him a sheepish smile. "Sorry, dada!" He made adorable grabby arms at Mike, who sighed, smiling. "Come here, you naughty little brat." He put Will's shoes on for him and helped him get into his coat. Lastly, he put his fluffy hat on.

"Adorable. Now run along. Go to the car and turn the heater on. Otherwise our asses will freeze." Will smacked Mike's ass for cursing, showing him his tongue before doing as he was told.

Mike had promised him for a double date with their friends, Nathan and Val. The two were already seated, waiting for their friends. Mike held Will's hand so the smaller boy wouldn't run away when he say something amusing.

"Hey, guys! So sorry for the delay, this little one just couldn't get dressed." Will rolled his eyes, "What he means is that he couldn't get dressed. He spent hours trying to come up with that amazing combination."

It was partially true. Mike blushed, gripping onto Will's hand tightly, enough to hurt. Meanwhile, Nathan and Val were having the time of their lives, laughing at Will's random savageness. "Wow, Mike. You're quite the fashionista, aren't you?" Val chuckled while Nathan giggled.

"Ha, ha, very funny." Will whimpered as he grip got tighter. "D-Daddy." Mike glared at him. "Y-You're hurting me," he whine, sniffling slightly. Mike let go, apologizing quietly. Will soothed his aching hand, not noticing a familiar girl approach the table.

"Oh, em gee! Micheal Wheeler, is that you or am I just seeing things?" Mike turned his head, a huge smile breaking out from his features. "Chantelle! God, you've matured!" Will quietly watched the two hug.

"You should join us! Hey, guys, this is Chantelle Smith, my ex girlfriend before Will." Chantelle smiled. Will hated to admit it, but she was beautiful. With gorgeous brown skin and matching brown eyes curly hair and painted red lips, she was quite the charmer to be honest. "Hi guys! So nice to meet you."

You could tell that Nathan and Val were also uncomfortable, but they introduced themselves. "If I'm disturbing you guys, I can just leave," Chantelle offered, knowing Mike would say no. "God, no! I'm not letting you escape that easily." The two began to ignore the others, and Will knew he was getting hungry.

"D-Daddy?" He whispered, tugging at Mike's shirt. Mike ignored him, so Will asked again. "D-Dada, I'm hungry." He pestered Mike until the boy growled at him. "Then fucking order for yourself." Will whimpered, "D-Dada, Willy is a baby... Baby can't order for himself.."

Mike rolled his eyes. Chantelle kept hugging his arm, which caused Will's eyes to water. Nathan was aware of how sad he was, so he held his hands across the table. "Are you okay, sweetie?" Will sniffled, shaking his head. "Daddy's being a huge jerk, isn't he?" Will nodded, sadly looking down.

Chantelle soon had to leave, kissing Mike's cheek and bidding everyone a goodbye. Val had ordered Will some spaghetti, but he didn't touch it. He was trying hard not to cry.

"There you go, Will. Valentino ordered you some food. Stop acting like a little brat and eat it." Will flinched, his little shaky hands trying to pick the fork up. "You're the brat here, Mike," Nathan replied, moving over to help Will eat. "You've been an ass- jerk the entire day," Valentino added. "Look, he's shaking."

Mike glanced at Will's hands which held the fork, Nathan helping him with it. Will's hands were shaking, as Valentino had pointed out.

"Will, baby." Mike moved over to him gently, Nathan letting him take the boy onto his lap. "I'm so sorry, baby. I've been a jerk for the entire day, I know." Will cuddled into his chest and let out a few whimpers, Mike holding him tightly with a hurt heart.

"You're my only baby in the entire world. You're the only person I'll ever be in love with, baby. Did you forget that, my love?" Will giggled as Mike pressed his lips onto his cheeks. "Thanks for taking care of him while I was being an ass." The other couple smiled, holding hands together.