Chapter Ninety-Two

"Daddy, pleaassseee!"
Will whined, yanking on Mike's sleeve several times in order to achieve his attention. Mike sighed, sticking his hip out sassily.

"Excuse me, little boy. Please tell me what you have done to earn such a reward?" Will actually took the time to think about it.

"I was born, dada!" Will answered confidently, looking up at his daddy with shiny eyes and a huge grin.

Mike sighed again, this time with much more exaggeration and emphasis. "Baby, I'm very joyful that you were born, but you didn't do anything particularly good this week for me to buy you an ice cream sundae."

Will's smile fell, his lips turning into a deep pout that made it clear that he was getting upset.

"B-But, daddy..."
"Sorry, babe. But you already had a milkshake this morning. I think that's enough unhealthy food for today. Did it satisfy?"

Will gasped, placing his little hand over his heart. He looked very much offended.

"D-Daddy! Did you just call me FAT?!"

Mike gaped at him, flabbergasted and confused to some degree.

"Baby, that's not what I meant! What I meant was that I don't want you to slip into a sugar coma. You're already hyperactive af."

Will pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and turning away from Mike.

"Meanie, dada. I'm not fat, I'm a skinny legend. Hmph! You're just jelly be-because you aren't a skinny legend like me!"

Mike stifled a laugh, leaning over and kissing Will's cheek softly. "My baby," he began, cooing, "my sweet baby, my pretty baby, my love, my little one, don't be mad at daddy... He only wants what's best for you."

Will tried not to smile, to continue his little tantrum. "Daddy no CAWE ABOUT ME!" He yelled, hmphing once again. "But my little boy can't stay mad at his daddy, can he?"

"Yes."

"Shit."

Mike sighed, pulling his bratty boy onto his lap, caressing his hair softly as he peered into his beautiful eyes. "Such a cute, spoiled boy," he thought as he leaned in a kissed his neck.

"Daddy's sorry for ever doubting your skinny legendness, baby."

Will cracked a smile, trying to hide it by biting his bottom lip.

"But daddy doesn't want his baby to have a sugar rush. Maybe, if you're good today, daddy will let you have an ice cream sundae tomorrow."

Will slowly looked up, glaring at Mike before nodding, scrunching his nose cutely. Mike smiled at him adoringly, kissing Will's nose.

"Don't be mad, honey."

Will leaned in, placing his cheek on Mike's chest, nuzzling into it. "Dada, wub me now."

Mike wrapped his arms around Will, kissing him softly, all the while caressing his cheek bone.

"I love you so much." He said, kissing him again and again, pecking his lips. Will giggled, wiggling excitedly on Mike's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Dada can't wub me mow than I wub him," he said, giggling once again.

"Ice cream sundae or daddy?"

Will shot him a look that said, "really, daddy? Really?"

"Obviously ice cweam!" He replied.
Mike was offended. "Okay. Then no more daddy for you. I am hurt I am shattered I am broken." Will gasped, whining, "No! Daddy, no be sad, me wub you mow than ice cweam!"

"You weren't saying that a few seconds ago."

"I grow wiser each second"

"Such a skinny legend."