Chapter One-Hundred-Twelve

Requested by HomoWriter

----

The little boy stood up in from of the mirror, playing with his skirt as the slightly smaller boy behind him jumped on his bed. Could you identify who these boys are? Eddie and little Will Byers. Both so young and so innocent, almost angelic. 

But once their little sides come out, both boys have their mischevious sides. Especially Will, who usually got away with everything because of his adorable face.

His daddy, Mike Wheeler, could always, ALWAYS cave in when his boy did something wrong. Will could simply use his puppy dog eyes and cry a little before getting out of a punishment. And he knew that. He was smart enough to use this to his advantages.

One day, when Eddie had him over, he jumped down the bed and innocently smiled, watching Eddie play with his hair in the mirror. Another naughty idea had popped into his mind, a slight smirk overtaking his features.

"Ed-Ed!" He singsonged, Eddie looking over at his friend. "Y-Yes?" "I have a secret to tell you." Eddie wasn't in little space, at least not yet. "What is it?" Eddie curiously asked, his lips pouty. "I heard from daddy that Unwle Richie was seeing another wittle behind your back!" 

Eddie was FLABBERGASTED. 

He didn't believe it at first. "D-Daddy would never do that. When did he say that?" Will tried to look sad, trying not to snicker or giggle. "This morning! I couldn't believe my ears but I promise he said that!" He knew friends wouldn't lie, but he wasn't lying now... He was just...Joking. 

Eddie burst into tears, slipping right into little space. "W-Why? Daddy n-n-nuh-not wub baby? B-Baby n-nuh-not good fo-foe him any-anymoe?" Will, now slightly scared and worried about his friend, began to tell him the true. "No, Eddie, I was just-" "I'M WEAVING!"

Eddie ran out the room, Will running after him. 

Eddie ran into the living room, where Mike and Richie were drinking their cups of teas. "W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He screamed with tears streaming down his face, startling both Richie and the Byler couple. "W-What did I do, baby? Why're you crying?" "E-Even Uncle Mike knows! S-Stop acting innocent." He wasn't even in little space anymore, switching between his headspaces.

"I genuinely don't know what I did, baby boy. Come here, let's talk about i-" "NO! I'M LEAVING! Y-YOU DON'T L-LOVE ME ANYMORE AND I-" Eddie broke down onto the floor, sobbing hysterically, all three watching in shock.

Richie ran to him and engulfed in into a hug, Mike watching concern, Will shifting awkwardly and nervously. Mike's eyes snapped to him. He was about to mouth 'What happened?', but then he saw the expression on his face. He understood then that he had something to do with why the poor boy was in tears now.

"William," he growled, curling his finger towards him in a 'Come here' motion. Will lowered his head, his eyes teary and cheeks flushed. "What did you do?" He snarled and asked in a deadly tone, Will ashamed of himself. "I-" "You know what? Shut up. We'll talk about this at home. For now, stay out of it and get ready to apologize or I swear I'll whip you when we go home." 

Will's blood ran cold but he nodded, a few tears escaping his eyes. Little him hadn't known that things would escalate like that. But big him would've never done something like that. Never would he have done a prank as inconsiderate as this. But he stayed quiet, crying quietly.

Richie had scooped up Eddie, kissing him all over, promising him that he hadn't done anything. "I know about the other little!" Eddie sobbed, shaking his head as if not believing it himself. Richie even began to cry as well, shocked as to where an accusation like that would come out of. "W-Who told you that?" Eddie hesitantly told him that Will had heard Mike say it. Richie glared at Will and shook his head, caressing Eddie's hair.

"I promise you, I didn't do anything like that. I would never cheat on you, Eddie. I tell you I love you every single day and will continue to do it until the day I die. You can even ask Mike." Mike glared at Will also, but smiled at Eddie, "Honey, I didn't tell Will that. He was joking." Eddie gasped, looking at Will in shock, who looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"I-I was little, E-Eddie. I-I'm so s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to h-hurt you. I didn't even t-think of that when I-I was little, I p-pr-promise..." Eddie's eyes softened at his best friend. "I need some t-time to think about forgiving you, Will. But thank you for apologizing." Richie praised him and muttered a "Good boy" into his ear. 

Will nodded, looking away once again. Mike stood up, grabbing his wrist very tightly and harshly. "We're leaving. I apologize on behalf of Will. We'll be back tomorrow to speak to you again about this topic. Say goodbye," he told Will, who waved misreably, head down, his tears rolling down his flushed cheeks.

Richie picked Eddie up, both saving goodbye, Eddie's goodbye smaller and quieter. The byler couple left, leaving the two behind. "Baby, I would never cheat. And I repeat, NEVER EVER cheat on you when I have the most beauitufl gem in the world as my precious boyfriend and submissive. I cannot express how luck I feel and how grateful I am to call you mine. I'm lucky to even get a reply when I tell you I love you. I wouldn't trade you for the world. And for the record, why would dumb little Mike tell his little about it before coming and beating my ass for cheating on you. I would've been six feet under if I had actually done something like that."

Eddie smiled with his blushy cheeks, giggling at Richie's last statement. "I wub you, daddy," he only said, puckering his lips and whining for a kiss. Richie leaned in and gave him what he wanted, Eddie gently pushing him off to say something after a while. "Baby know that daddy wouldn't do that. Baby weally lucky to have dada." 

Richie smiled, kissing all over his face, making his boy laugh, and him, the luckiest man in the world.