Chapter Fifty One

DDLB REDDIE
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18

Eddie giggled, almost tripping over the small stool. He was making some pancakes for Richie even if he wasn't allowed to cook when little. His daddy was asleep and Eddie decided to cook up some pancakes for him. Last night, Richie had taken really good care of him, providing him extra aftercare after their little cough cough scene cough cough.

Eddie pouted. There were hickeys all around his neck and lower body. They ached a bit but nothing huge. He had on a pastel yellow shirt with white shorts. His curly mess of a hair was tangled but he couldn't care less.

He attempted to try and flip the two pancakes over, but knocked over the bowl on his left. He flipped them with difficulty before he looked at the floor. The pancake batter was scattered all over the floor. With a shrug, he didn't mind it. "Daddy will love these and gimmie kissies!" He squealed as he kicked his legs at the thought, sitting on the counter and waiting for the pancakes.

Meanwhile, Richie snored. He snored really loudly, which was the main reason Eddie woke up early. Eddie was going to stuff a sock into his mouth but couldn't bring himself to do it so instead he decided to be a good boy.

Eddie had created a mess. The melted chocolate was all over the counters, batter on the floor, chocolate chips and fruit on the floor and counter. But in the end, Eddie had created two amazing pancakes. He grabbed a tray and placed them on a plate, placing that on the tray alone with some apple juice he found in the fridge.

He went up the stairs, trying to muffle his smol and cute giggles as he did so. "Dawwy love em!" He whispered, feeling even smaller than usual. He opened the door loudly and put the tray on the floor. He crawled into bed, grabbing his paci and laying on top of Richie. "Dawwy! W-Wakey!" Richie groaned and tried to shoo Eddie, who pretended to cry so Richie was up and about in about hmm 4 seconds.

"Good mowing, dada! Ed-Ed makey pancakes fow oo!" Richie looked at him, shocked and angry. "Little boy! You aren't allowed to cook or bake when you're little. You could've burner yourself an-" Eddie's cute little pout, glassy eyes and quiet sniffled put an end to him ramble. "J-Just wawnted to make oo happy, dawwy... S-Sowwy." Richie's heart clenched. He pulled Eddie on top of him, pressing his lips alone his cheeks, peppering kisses.

"I'm sorry, baby. Just don't do it again, yeah? I was just worried about you." "Otay dawwy! Eat up now!" He crawled off his lap and grabbed the tray. "Hewe!"
Richie cooed at his boy, "my sweet baby boy! Such a good boy you are, making daddy pancakes! C'mere!" He kissed Eddie's face entirely. Eddie's plan had worked. He got kisses. Let's just say Richie didn't have the heart to punish him when he saw the state of the kitchen.