Chapter Thirteen

Master! Mike Kitten! Will
Byler
Amazing
No smut
All characters are over 18 thank you

Mike ran around the house, trying to find his kitty. "Will? Where are you? Are you hiding from master again?" He heard cute little giggles coming from behind the curtains, a certain neko's outline evident. "Hmm, I wonder where my baby is..." Mike chuckled, grabbing the curtain and dragging it to the left, revealing the small boy. "H-Hewwo, master." Will giggled.

Mike smiled, opening his arms for Will to run into. Will shyly jumped into his arms, nuzzling into them. "You're too cute," Mike said, patting Will's bum. "D-Daddy! Hands off bum-bum, that naughty!" Mike shook his head, kissing his lips quickly. "Okay, baby, whatever you say."

Will got an idea. He slid out of Mike's grasp. "Daddy, I have idea!" Mike chuckled, leaning against the wall, "what might that be?" Will giggled, "let's say I bad kitty and daddy try to punish me." Mike smirked, "okay kitten. Let's say you cursed at me and hmm...kicked me in the balls."

Will nodded, "yeah, otay. And you try to gimmie spankie. Do it!" Mike laughed, but got into serious mode activated terminator astala vista baby. "Kitten, why would you kick daddy? You earned yourself a punishment. Over kept knee, ten spanks."  Will giggled, "otay, so you no how me can safeword any time?" Mike nodded, "otay. So continue; RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED STOP RED." Mike was confused, "but I didn't do anything?" Will giggled, trying to kiss his cheek while standing on his tip toe, "I no. That why this da wae (do you kno da wae to Uganda?) me gets out of a punishment." 

Mike started laughing, "HAUUASHHSAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHKIMKARDASHIANAHHHAHHA, baby, baby, baby..." he tutted. "We both know that won't do you any good. Only gives you more spankings." Will pouted, "but I no bad kitty." Mike picked him up, "no baby, you aren't...not right now at least."

Will pouted, "d-daddy!" "Fineee. You're a good kitty." Will giggled, nuzzling and purring into the older boy. "I wuv oo, master." Will had called Mike other Mikey, Daddy, or Master. Mike loved all of them. He kissed Will's lips, caressing his soft cheek, "I love you more, my beautiful kitten." Will giggled, blushing, and Mike swore he was about to melt because of his cuteness.

Will suddenly grew shy, "d-daddy?" "Yes, baby boy?" "Me want movie mawathon, pwease?" Mike nodded, patting his bum, "of course, kitten. Whatever you want, no horror." Will meowed sadly, "pweaseeee," he made his cutest face, ears flat, tail wrapping around Mike's wrist. Mike was trying not to melt at Will's baby face. "UH FINE SUSAN WHATEVER- I mean Will." Will grinned, kissing Mike's cheek. "Dada will pwotect Willy." "Of course, baby."

Will ended up choosing the classic Nightmare on Elm street. He crawled onto Mike's lap, nuzzling into him. The movie started, Mike kissing Will all over his face, making the neko giggle cutely. During the movie, Will of course starting to get scared. He didn't want to tell Mike though, he wanted to be a brave kitty for his boyfriend. But the poor baby got too scared so he poked Mike, "Mikey, I scawed. Pwease pwotect me from Freddy." Mike awed at him, wrapping his arms around him, "baby, that Freddy better stay away from you if he knows what's good for him. Ill break all of his bones if he dares to even glance at you."

Will smiled widely, looking cute. "You're so precious, kitty." "Twank oo." Mike bounced him slightly, "baby boy, wanna go see Uncle Richie and Eddie?" Will meowed, remembering what happened with Eddie. "Nu!" Mike raised an eyebrow, "baby, you do not raise you voice at me."

Will sniffled, "I-I sowwy. I n-no mean to yell." Mike instantly softened, "baby, nooo, I didn't mean it like that. It was just a warning. That's all, daddy isn't mad." Will nodded. "But baby, we have to go. They invited us." "Ed-Ed no wike Willy. Ed-Ed mean." "Baby, don't call Eddie mean. And of course he likes you, he's just shy." "He said Willy ugwy." Mike remembered that time, "baby, no. You aren't ugly. Like wow, you're so cute that whenever you look at me with those eyes, a part of me melts because I just want to kiss you and never let you go." Will blushed, "twank oo, dada wewey pwetty too." Mike kissed his head, "we're still going to Richie's." "NO DADA YOU STUPID." "Over my knee, now. 5 spanks." "RED RED RED RED RED-" "I thought I said you couldn't do that," "OW MY BUTT."