Chapter Seventy Four

Requested
Smut 18+
Little! Richie Daddy! Bill
———
The music at the bar was very loud, people who wee sweating dancing sinfully, grinding their bodies on other people. Richie was innocently sipping on a glass of chocolate milk, standing up alone. Bill had told him not to move and to not put his glass down.
Otherwise, people might drug it.

Richie obeyed, cautiously scanning the room, trying to find his daddy. Once he finished his glass, a friendly looking guy locked eyes with him, smiling devilishly and motioning for Richie to come over and dance.

Richie giggled, wanting to dance and have fun too. He walked over and began dancing, his mini, short skirt lifting up slightly. Richie swayed from left the right, his hips matching the beat of the music. He was having lots of fun, always having likes to dance.

When Bill got back to Richie, his heart dropped when he was met with an empty seat. He ran into the crowd, searching for his boy, eyes burning with pure rage when he saw Richie dancing with another boy, oblivious to the fact that the boy was eye-raping him.

Bill stomped over to the boy, resisting striking the boy across the face. He had specifically told Richie to not move, and yet he was there, flirting with another boy. Oh, boy, was Richie in for a punishment.

With a harsh grip, he dragged Richie away from the crowd, so mad that he wanted to beat someone. Richie giggled, thinking that Bill had liked his dancing skills. He had been practicing to throw a show for him with Eddie to help him. 

Bill dragged him to the car, face red with rage. He pushed Richie in harshly, making the boy hit his elbow harshly. He winced, holding his aching arm. Bill got into the car, hitting the wheel suddenly, the poor boy jumping in fear.

"D-Daddy?" He stuttered, eyeing Bill with fear in his eyes. "That's sir to you, bitch," Bill spat out, exciting the little. "Y-Yes, sir," he said, calming a bit. "You just had to be a fucking slut, didn't you?" Richie was confused, not fazed by the degrading name. "What do you mean, sir?" Bill looked at him, smirking evilly. "You'll see, baby boy. Oh, you'll see."

...
Dragging Richie upstairs, he slammed open the door to their bedroom, throwing Richie onto the bed. "Strip," he ordered, grabbing some rope and some toys. Richie watched with lust in his eyes, quickly undressing.

As he was taking his skirt off, he felt a hand slam into his ass, making him yelp. "Faster, slut. I don't have all day." Richie quickened his pace, stripping completely.

"Hand's up," ordered Bill, no mercy in his features. Richie obliged, Bill hurrying to tie the boy up all nicely and tightly. Making sure that the bonds were tight, Bill placed a kiss to Richie's cheek. "Is this okay?" Richie smiled, nodding. "Good boy. You know your safeword. Mind sayin it for me?" "Red, sir." "Good boy."

Returning to his strict self, he began to attack Richie's nipples, biting, twisting, licking, sucking on them. Richie let out small whimpers, his nipples already hard as Bill stroked them with his thumbs. "Mind telling me why you were flirting with another boy, whore?" Bill demanded, pinching his nipple while slowly jerking Richie off.

With a cracked voice, Richie said, "I-I wa- AH! I wasn't, h-he came to m-me!" He cried out when Bill flicked at a certain angle. Bill tutted, "wrong. You were openly grinding on him, boy." He lifted up his hand and slammed it down onto Richie's member, making the boy cry out in pain.

"S-Sir," he said with watery eyes, giving Bill the puppy dog eyes. Bill looked away, not giving in and tantalizing the boy even more.

He stopped all movements, making Richie cry out. Pulling out a vibrator, he slammed it inside Richie recklessly, making the poor boy thrash around in pain. He wasn't stretched. "N-No! Take it out! Bill!" Bill took it out, not caring that his baby hadn't safeworded. "Baby?! I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?!"

Richie panted. "I wasn't stretched." Bill caressed his cheeks, tenderly kissing him. "Do you want to stop?" "No, I'm okay. Just stretch me." Bill nodded, giving him a final kiss before slipping a finger inside of him, making the boy moan out lowly.

Slipping another finger in, he stretched Richie open, asking if it was okay to put the toy in. Richie consented, Bill slowly pushing it in. "No cumming," he said, turning it on to medium, Richie's milky thighs quivering. While doing that, he brought out some light and the least painful nipple clamps, putting them on the boy.

Then, he slowly resumed his actions, stroking Richie slowly, matching his strokes with the buzz of the vibrator as he doubled the penetration. "D-Daddy!" Richie cried out, moaning loudly, arching off the bed. He felt so good, so so amazing. But before he could cum, Bill stopped, quickly turning off the sensations. He took the clamps off, toying with Richie's swollen nipples for a few seconds before he climbed on top of him, stripping quickly.

Richie eyes his boyfriend hungrily, licking his lips as he prepared himself, Bill slowly inserting himself in. Damn, it was better than any toy Bill used on him. Without mercy, Bill thrusted deep and hard, the bed shaking, hitting the wall as grunts left his mouth. They weren't anything compered to the loud moans that escaped past Richie's mouth thought. He had shut his eyes, enjoying the moment.

It took a few minutes for him to cry out, tears of pleasure running down his face. "N-Need t-to-to cu-cuh-cum!" He said, praying that Bill would grant his wish. "Hm, let me think," he said between thrusts. "P-Please, si-sir! Please!" Bill smirked, slamming his lips onto Richie. "Go ahead," he said, once again stroking Richie.

Richie came, almost screaming, completely arching off the bed, tugging on his restraints as sweat rolled down his flushed face. Bill followed soon after, grunting loudly. Once the two were done, Bill kissed Richie softly, wiping away his tears. He gently and slowly pulled out, kissing Richie's face all over.

He slowly stood up, wet a cloth that he was going to use to wipe himself and Richie down. "You did so well, precious. You can be little now, my baby boy." He whispered, making sure to be very soft and kind after such an intense scene. "Dada," Richie murmured, his eyes closed. "Sweepy. Wan Tommy." Bill smiled, handing Richie his stuffed lamp, the boy cuddling it.

Bill wiped him down, then doing the same to himself before throwing the cloth away, crawling into bed and pulling Richie close to him. "I wasn't too rough?" He asked, playing with Richie's curls. "Wa pewfect. Wuv chu, dada." Richie yawned, cuddling close to Bill's chest before he left sleep consume him. "I love you more, bun bun. I love you so much."