Chapter Eighty

Nsfw

He couldn't do it. His thighs quivered as he clenched around the vibrating orb, trying to make it slow down.

His entire face was red, sweat tricking down his forehead, lips bitten down to the brink of bleeding as he tried to muffle his sounds of pleasure.

Eddie loved pleasure. He loved receiving and giving it. But inside a classroom with twenty other students wasn't a good place to be receiving it.

For acting out, Richie had decided to punish him using a different technique other than spanking, which didn't seem to work as the small boy felt pleasure from it.

So he had shoved a vibrator up his ass which was currently on "high" and not on the lower paces. Eddie wasn't enjoying it.

In fact, he was looking at Richie with pleading eyes, wanting him to at least slow it down. He couldn't concentrate, he couldn't write, and he had already gotten several warnings for being too jumpy.

Worst of all, he wasn't allowed to cum.

If he did, Richie had promised him a worse punishment. Even if he did, he knew his situation would be worse considering how sensitive he would be.

He couldn't even safeword because of the distance between the tables. If he randomly yelled out, "RED!" then it would be a little weird.

He whimpering, his member aching to release his load. With tears gathering in his eyes, he was forced to cum, the vibrating not stopping. His entire body was now shaking, little noises coming out of his mouth.

Richie snickered, not noticing the seriousness of the situation. At least not until everybody had turned to Eddie, watching him with disgusted expressions. "Edward Kaspbrak. Stop making those ridiculous noises!" The professor boomed.

Eddie couldn't control it though, so the teacher yelled at him, "Get out of my class!" Richie froze, heart breaking when tears began rolling down his humiliated baby's cheeks.

He stopped the vibrators, Eddie gathering his things quietly, softly sniffling and hiccuping.

Everybody murmured, giggling. Eddie ran out, his legs and member still sensitive. He threw his things away and packed his bag, walking to the main office. "I threw up," he lied straight through his teeth.

With little effort, he was excused. He ran all the way home, crying hysterically. He didn't blame Richie. He couldn't tell him to stop after all. He hadn't safeworded.

Richie had ran out of class as well, hurrying to catch up to his poor baby, panting as he ran faster and faster. He was reddie to destroy the stupid vibrators and throw himself into a fire pit for hurting Eddie.

He unlocked the front door, instantly hearing sniffles come out of the living room. Dropping his bags, Richie rushed to his boy, engulfing him a hug, which the small boy accepted.

"I am SO SO SO sorry, Eddie, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were in an uncomfortable situation, baby, I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you."

Eddie sniffled, smiling weakly. "'S okay, daddy. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I understand." He hung his head low, pointing to his pants. "I came, daddy," he whispered, tears filling his eyes again.

Richie pressed his lips against his cheek, "It's okay, baby boy. Guess we were both naughty today, hm?" Eddie nodded, making grabby hands, "wan be wittle."

"Looks like you already are, honey bee."