Chapter Fifty Six

"Baby, look how cute you are here." Stan gave him a smile as he showed Bill a picture of him all tied up, blushing read and naked. Bill gasped, covering his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Nu, daddy! Y-You naughty. I-I a baby, n-no show baby-y naughty p-pictures." He nodded, as if adding emphasis. Stan softly grabbed him hands, "but look at this one."

It was a picture of Bill right after a playtime spanking. It was taken from a low angle so it showed how red his ass was.

"N-Nu Nu! Daddy, nu!" He whined, trying to run away from Stan's grip. He wiggled around desperately.  Stan picked him up, growling in his ear, "I'm going to eat you~" He said playfully.

"Daddy a-a monstwer! Nu! Nu e-eat baby!" Stan softly bit his ear, Bill squealing in response. Stan then kissed his ear, "Okay, okay, Prince Bill has defeated the ugly, horrible monster."

He set Bill down before throwing himself on the bed, admitting his bed. "Nuu!" "What now?" Bill waddled over to Stan, pouting. "N-Nu ugwy! Vewy p-pwetty."

Stan's heart warmed, "Thank you, pretty boy. You are too, very very much." Bill giggled, bouncing up and down excitedly. His cute little curls bounced with him.

"B-But daddy..." He suddenly stopped, his sleeve covered hand covering his lips shyly. "W-What if someone sees t-them?" Stan's eye darkened. "How would they see it, baby bear?"

"M-Maybe you l-lose your p-phone...?" "I won't, honey. I take very good care of what's mine.
You, for example." Bill giggled, jumping on Stan. He cuddled into his neck and let out a sigh.

Stan held him up by his bum and waist, giving him slow and soft kisses that made a "mooch" sound. "Daddy's little boy. You're just a little baby boy, aren't you?"

Bill nodded enthusiastically. "Y-Yes! J-Just a baby." Stan smiled adoringly, pressing a soft kiss to Bill's button nose. "Wanna get changed out of your little pajamas? Though you look quite cute..." Bill pouted but nodded.

Stan stood up to grab him some clothes. He grabbed him a pastel green sweater and some shorts. He dressed Bill then kissed his cheeks. "You look just like a little baby boy." "I-I am, I a-am!"

"We're going to head to Uncle Richie's place. It's Eddie's birthday!" Bill gasped, "B-But me n-not get Ed-Ed anything!" "That's were we're going, baby. To the toy shop!"

Part
Two
Soon
Lovelies