Chapter Ninety-Six

"Daddy!" Will yelled, giggling at himself in the mirror. Mike sighed, frowning at his reflection. He looked utterly ridiculous. The gang would surely mock him for his costume. His baby had decided to host a costume party for all of their friends, the losers included. He sighed once again, this time is a more desperate, more depressed voice.

"Dada!" Will yelled again, pouting when he wasn't given any attention. Mike came out of the bathroom, Will gasping and giggling. "Daddy so handswome!" Mike's perspective changed wholly. If his little boy thought he was handsome, then he was going to just "fuck it" and get out there. The whole world could see him in the stupid costume if  Will thought he was handsome in it. 

He was going to show his fucking frog costume. "DADA WOVE OO SO MUCH! MWAH!" Will blew him a kiss before he ran into the bathroom. Mike waited as he changed into his costume. What he was expecting was Will's heartbreaking little wails come through the door.

"DADDY!" He yelled for the fifth time that day. "I-I look UGWY!" He sobbed. Mike ran into the bathroom, his heat stopping at the heart-wrenching but beautiful view. His little boy was curled up into a tight ball, wearing a beautiful gown.

"Baby, you look so fucking stunning. Oh my Lord thank you." Mike began to thank the Lord for his present until Will looked up. Mike had a heart attack before picking up his baby. "You look beautiful, I don't even know what to say. You left me speechless."

Will giggled, kicking his little feet. "Weawy?" "Yes, angel." He squealed, almost kicking Mike as he escaped from his grip and ran to the front door. Mike hadn't even realized that the doorbell had rung. 

"HEWO EDDIE!" "HEWO WIWWY!" The two littles hugged. Eddie was dressed as a little bunny and Richie was a wolf. The purpose of this costume you may ask? Wolves hunt bunnies, they also eat them. 

Richie came in, carrying Eddie on his hip. "Hi, princess. Don't you look cute?" Will giggled, blushing as Eddie smacked Richie's chest. "My daddy," he growled cutely, pouting afterward. "Yes, my little bunny," he cooed, kissing Eddie's cheeks. 

When Mike came in, Richie almost dropped Eddie. He began to laugh hysterically, like an uncontrollable hyena. He howled with laughter as Mike sat down, unamused. "Glad to make you laugh so much, Richard." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Will stuck his tongue out. "Stop waughing at m'daddy! He wooks vewy sexy!" Will glared at Richie, who only laughed harder. "Will you two have some kinky sex dressed in these. Will, imagined a fucking frog fucking you!" 

Eddie gasped at the vulgar language. "NO! No daddy, no cursing!" "Oww, sorry, baby." Eddie crossed his arms and pouted. Soon, the whole squad was laughing at each other's costumes.

"HOLY SHET BILL! HAHAHAHHA!" Mike laughed, Bill dressed as a bumblebee. Stan kissed his sniffling boy, "Don't make fun of my little prince, frog face." Mike gasped, "Howdareyou?" Stan stepped forward, "I dared." 

On the other hand, the other, gentle Mike was dressed as the only normal one, a cowboy. Beverly was a bever, Ben was a hay (don't ask), Lucas was the dude from scream, Dustin was a chocolate pudding, Eleven was a fairy, and Stan was Satan.

"I'M DA CUTEST ONE HERE," Will screamed. Bill gasped, shaking his butt as him, "NO ME!" Eddie gasped, karate chopping them, "NO ME!" Ben stepped out from the crowd and yelled, "NO U."