Chapter Twelve

Socially Anxious! Richie
Master! Mike and Kitten! Will next chapter hehehe

Richie tapped his foot onto the floor, glancing at strangers that were in the same aisle as he was. He swore, he was about to explode. Eddie and the others were all in other aisles and they were looking at different things. Eddie was buying some sweaters for Richie, because the tall boy always ripped his clothes. He was also looking at some chokers. He loved them, but the people in Derry hated them. They were considered unacceptable.

Richie had gotten three things; some deodorant, some nail polish for Eddie and some chocolate. He decided that this was all he was going to buy. The store was small anyways. Richie went to the back aisle and looked around for the losers. He spotted Eddie looking at the pretty nail polishes.

"Baby? You done?" Eddie pouted his lips, bringing Richie closer, "noo. I'm so sad, they don't have my color." Richie smiled, pressing his lips to Eddie's cheek. "Wanna come with me to the line?" Eddie shook his head, "I'm still choosing, Chee." Richie felt his heartbeat pick up. "O-Okay, uh, I'll ask the others." Eddie smiled and gave Richie a peck. "Okay!"

Richie went around the whole store, asking every loser. Mike and Beverly had left, leaving Stan, Bill and Ben. Ben and Bill were done, waiting outside the store for the losers. Richie had also asked them, but they declined. Richie went back to Eddie and asked again, "Eds, you know about my anxiety. I really can't wait at the line. Please, wait with me." Eddie rolled his eyes, "Richie, cmon, just wait at the line. It's easy. Just walk there, and stand with your feet. Wow! Fascinating, I know, but that's how you do it."

Richie was hurt that Eddie was taking something so serious as a joke. "Eddie, please. Look, I-I can't. I just, I can't." Eddie rolled his eyes, "look, babe. I'm still shopping. Just go and ask the others." "I did! They all declined!" "Then just grow up and do it!" Richie was really taken aback. It hurt, really. He knitted his eyes brows and threw the stuff back to a column, "fine! Then I'm not buying shit!" "Richie, people are staring. Go and buy them. Right now or no sex tonight."

Richie took the stuff back, gave Eddie the middle finger, and shakily walked to the line. He looked down at his foot, his heart rapidly pounding. His hands were shaking violently. He wasn't sure if he could do it.

Soon, it was his turn. He looked up to the woman. "Hello, may I help you?" Richie nodded, scrambling to out his items onto the counter. "Would you like to pay with a credit card?" Richie tried to speak and tell her that he didn't but he couldn't bring himself to. Instead he stared at her, his eyes filling with tears. "Sir? Are you okay?!" Richie just bit his lip and ran to the nearest bathroom, Eddie running after him.

Everyone around them watched as they ran to the restroom. "Richie! Wait, I'm sorry!" Thankfully, the restroom was empty. Eddie locked the door behind them and turned around, pulling the tall boy into a big huge, "I'm so sorry, Chee. I'm sorry I took it as a joke. I was being immature and selfish. I'm s-sorry," he began to cry after the last sentence. Richie hugged back, soothing his back. "It's okay, Eds." Eddie sniffled, "let's go home. I'll buy you those items you wanted. And we can cuddle all you want. I love you." Richie kissed his cheek, "I love you too, my baby."