Chapter Thirty Three

Requested by croe840

Eddie and Richie were the power couple of Derry. Everyone knew they were dating, a few people finding the relationship absolutely disgusting. Richie always protected Eddie though. Eddie was his soft little baby boy whom he loved very much.

Eddie told Richie everything. There were no secrets in their relationship, nor did he want there to be. The only thing Eddie hid from Richie was the fact that Henry and many other people bullied him.  They only hurt him when the tall boy wasn't around though. They knew if Richie saw, they would all be dead.

So, spending lunch time cleaning out dumped chocolate milk from his hair, wasn't exactly the best time to spend it for Eddie. Richie had gotten detention so he had no way of knowing that his boyfriend was hurt. Non of the losers saw and they were getting slightly worried about Eddie since he didn't show up.

He looked at himself in the mirror, frowning. He hated it. He hated Henry, he hated Greta, he hated the other dudes and other girls. He wished that he could talk to Richie about it so that he could be protected, but he didn't want to seem like a burden to the older boy.

Richie, my boi, slung open the door, exiting the detention room. He whistled the Wii Music Theme because he knows the future as he walked to the cafeteria. He saw Henry and the other dudes laughing as he entered, trying not to make it obvious at the same time. "K then," he thought as he made his way over to the losers table.

Bill looked up at Richie, confused when he didn't see Eddie. "Where's Eddie?" He asked. Richie looked at the table, "he isn't here?" He asked, slightly concerned. Ben shook his head, "we thought he was with you." "Maybe he went to the bathroom?" Suggested Beverly. "Oh yeah, lemme go check real quick. Save our spots!"

Richie walked to the bathroom, now whistling the duck song because a duCk wAlked Up tO a LemonAde sTanD. He opened the door, looking inside to see one of the stalls occupied. "Um, hello? Is Eddie here?" Eddie held his breath, not replying as he knew it was his boyfriend that yelled for him.

"Eddie? Baby, is that you?" Eddie shut his eyes, trying not to make any sounds. "If you aren't Eddie, who are you?" Eddie tried to put on a manly voice as he spoke, "uh, dude it's uh, Dylan from math. Just taking a shit, you know?" He mentally smacked himself. Richie laughed, tracing a shape onto the back of the the stall door. "That's adorable, Eds. Now I know it's you. Why don't you come out? Let's go eat some foOd."

Eddie panicked. "I-I uh, I can't. I'm feeling sick. I think I'm going to throw up! Yeah!" Richie frowned. "Oh, poor baby. You okay in there?" Eddie sighed, "yeah, I think I'm going to go home." "I'll take you, cmon." Eddie held his breath, opening the door. There was no way out of this and he knew it. He'd just make up an excuse and say that somehow he dropped the chocolate milk and it landed perfectly in his hair wow a coincidence.

Richie gasped as he saw Eddie. "Babe? What happened?" He saw Eddie start to tear up as he said, "n-nothing. Just old clumsy me, I slipped and the milk landed on top of me." Richie studied Eddie for a bit. "Don't lie to me, Eddie. I'll know." Eddie bit his lip, a tear falling down his face. "I'm sorry! It was Henry and the others. Greta and shit! I'm sorry!"

Richie pulled him in for a hug, not caring that the smaller boy was drenched in chocolate milk. "Shh, baby. It's okay. I'll take care of them." Eddie cried for a little bit until he said, "wanna go home, Chee." Richie nodded, "okay, Eds. I'll go get my hoodie and our bags, you stay in here while I do that. I'll also have a small "talk" with Henry and Greta." Eddie smiled, "lean down." Richie obliged, crouching to Eddie's level. The smaller boy kissed his square on the lips and said, "I love you." "I love you too."