Chapter Ten

SMUT
DDLB
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18
DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ.
I REPEAT, SMUT SMUT SMUT. THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. THE CHAPTER YOU ARE PROCEEDING TO SCAN YOU EYES OVER AND SAY THE WORDS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD OR OUT LOUD CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIVITY ALSO KNOWN AS KINKY SEX. MY DUDE THESE ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS F YOURSELF IF YOU REPORT IT.
Don't say I didn't warn you I will kill you if you report or complain. Oh, and there is self hate.

Eddie stared at himself in the mirror. He looked at his thighs, hating how chubby they were. He put his small hand onto his small stomach, pulling at his skin. He kept pulling it, standing sideways to see how big it was. It wasn't. But he thought it was. He looked at his skinny arms, holding it up and pulling at his fat. He let out a whimper as he saw his skin turn red at how hard he was pulling.

Then he looked at his face. He knew he was ugly. Everyone used to say that when he was in school. Even his mother said it. Sonia told Eddie that he was ugly pretty frequently when he lived with him. That was before Richie, his best friend, because his dominant. He was currently taking a nap on the couch.

Eddie sniffled as he felt himself slip into little space. He grabbed a plastic roller and began to wrap it around himself. His stomach, his thighs, his arms. He wrapped them as tight as possible. He stopped once he was satisfied. Richie had planned a date for them, and he wanted to fit into a cute outfit. He knew he wasn't going to fit with his "fat" body. He looked at himself. He looked tiny, smaller than usual.

He grabbed some makeup and began caking his face with it. He looked a mess. Once he was done, he looked like a crazy ex girlfriend, or boyfriend in his case. He sat on the bed, sniffling. Tears began to roll down his cheeks, ruining his makeup. His loud sobs woke Richie up, as he was a very light sleeper. Richie looked around, waking up. He realized that the sobs belonged to his baby, so he got up and clumsily ran to the bedroom.

He saw Eddie crying on the bed, plastic rollers wrapped around his body, squeezing him, makeup all over his pretty baby face. "D-D-Daddy!" Eddie wailed, sobbing. Richie ran to him, picking him up. "Baby? What's wrong, my beautiful boy?" Eddie shook his head, choking on his cries. "I-I-I-" "Please, kitten, breathe." Eddie tried to, listening to Richie's breathes, trying to copy them. Richie sang him a small lullaby, rubbing his back.

One Eddie calmed down, he wiped at his face. "Baby, do you want to tell daddy what happened?" Eddie tried to talk but he started to cry again. Richie held him for a few minutes before saying, "I love you, baby." "O-Oh, but do y-you really?" Richie pulled away, hearing Eddie's whisper. "Of course I do, Eds." "Why would you wuv someone as ugly as me?" Richie's heart stopped. He felt like he was the one who got insulted. "What?! Who the fuck told you that?" Eddie sniffled, "everyone. Even mummy." Richie held Eddie's cheeks, cupping them. "Baby boy, no, you're so beautiful. And, oh god, let's get these rollers off your beautiful body."

Richie picked the small boy up and carried him to the bathroom. He placed him on the counter and grabbed some makeup wipes. He unrolled the rollers, letting Eddie's skin breathe. "Don't ever do that again. Don't ever wrap your beautiful body up." Eddie whimpered at his words. Richie grabbed the wipe and began to wipe the makeup off Eddie's face. Once he was done, he grinned, kissing Eddie's cheek, "beautiful. Much much better." Eddie was almost naked now, just in his little toy story boxers. "My beautiful baby. Look at you, you're so cute." Eddie felt heat rush up to his cheeks as he stuttered out a thank you.

Richie saw the blush. He knew what to do to make Eddie believe him. "You're so beautiful, kitten. So so so pretty and adorable. So small, so tiny. So clever too." He smirked, leaning in. He whispered a low, "I think I'll just have to show you how beautiful, huh baby?" Eddie bit his lip, feeling himself getting hard. "D-Daddy-" "shh, baby boy. Let's go to bed, hmm?"

PART TWO TMMR EHEHEHEHHE I'm sorry gays- I mean guys