Chapter Seventy

-Nsfw-
Smut 18+
Bye Felish if you don't like it
———

"Chee! Master! Chee!" Eddie tried to stop Richie, who was dragging him to the car, having had enough of his neko teasing him at the bar all night.

Richie didn't listen, harshly dragging Eddie to the car, fumbling with the keys for unlocked the door. "Mas-" "get in, Eddie." Eddie mewled, ears flat against his head as he obeyed his master.

The drive home was quiet and nerve wrecking, Eddie both excited but scared. "Mas-" "Shut up!" Eddie whimpered, scratching himself for disappointing Richie, ears flat as he concentrated on his arm. "Hey, hey, no scratching, kitten. Don't do that." He said, taking his hands away from his arm.

"Master mad," Eddie said quietly, head hung low as he scolded himself. "I'm not mad, just disappointed." That was even worse, Eddie letting out a sob as he whimpered, little noises escaping his lips. Richie rubbed his thigh, "it's okay, baby. You just made me feel aroused there. Nothing bad."

Eddie kept quiet, awaiting his punishment when he got home. He kept his head low, ears twitching.
"Get out," Richie firmly spoke, Eddie instantly obeying his orders. The two walked the the front door, Richie opened the door, taking his shoes off.

"Go upstairs and wait on the bed." Eddie's eyes watered, "I'm so-sorry." He began to say, eyes twinkling and watery with tears. "S-Should I-I lay out the-the cane?" Richie whipped around to see his baby crying, shaking too.

"What? Baby, I never ever said I was punishing you? You're a good boy. Oh, come here." He pulled Eddie into a hug, soothing his boy. Eddie nuzzled into his arms, sniffling. "I asked you to go upstairs because I'm going to show you what happens to little boys who tease their daddy's," he said with a smirk.

Eddie flushed crimson red, nodding quickly, tail swaying back and forth as he darted upstairs. Richie chuckled, but then followed after Eddie.

The sight he saw when he entered the room was one that he would never forget. Eddie was naked with cute, pale pink panties on, his hands handcuffed behind his back. "Mas-Master," he stuttered, eyes innocent and wide. Richie's jaw dropped as he shut the door, stepping close to Eddie.

He stripped out of his clothes slowly, maintaining eye contact with the boy. "Lay down," he ordered. Eddie did as he was told, whimpering when Richie climbed on top of him. Richie dragged his hands down Eddie's small body, the boy under him whimpering.

Wasting no time, he pulled his member out of his panties, rubbing his tip, the small neko whimpering and squirming under him. "You have such a beautiful body, baby boy. I could just touch you all day." "Ma-master," Eddie moaned, bucking his hips.

Richie grazed his nipples with his thumbs, the swollen buds instantly hardening. "So pretty," Richie murmured. With a swift move, he flipped Eddie over, inserting a finger inside of him. The neko gasped, mewling. Richie pumped his finger in and out, adding a second one.

Gasping and whimpering, Eddie felt himself stretch, preparing for Richie. Richie gave his ass a smack when he tried to rock himself deeper onto his fingers. "A-Ah!" Eddie cried out, feeling empty when Richie pulled his fingers out.

Then, he replaced that with himself, entering Eddie with no hesitation, his hands crawling over to the boy's member. He began to touch him from the front too, doubling the penetration. "Do you like that, kitten?" Eddie just whimpered in response, feeling the heat bubble up in his stomach.

"I-I'm c-clos-" "Don't you dare. Not yet." Eddie cried out when Richie fastened his hand and thrusts, making him unable to hold back. "I can't! I-I'm-" He came, heaps and heaps of white spilling from his member as his body jolted.

Richie followed soon after, riding out his high and then pulling out gently. He grabbed the keys for the cuffs, unlocked them and freeing the tired boy. "That was amazing, baby. You did so well." Richie said, caressing his face.

Eddie smiled tiredly. "How about a bath?" "Nu, too tired, daddy." Richie decided to wipe his boy and himself down before crawling next to Eddie, kissing him gently before pulling him close,  hitting the hAy yEeEhAW.