Chapter Fourteen

Who wants more ddlb byler?

Eddie sniffled, his head aching more. His red nose and his droopy eyes made him look like a zombie. Well, to Richie, he looked like a hot zombie. Richie was busy in the kitchen, taking some sort of medication for Eddie.

Eddie hated being sick. He felt like he had germs all over his body. He whimpered and hoarsely yelled out, "C-Chee! Please, medicine!" Richie awed at him sadly, speeding up the process. Eddie wiped his nose, making it hurt since it was alreddie red.

Richie came trudging into the room, holding some tea and some tablets. "Hi, baby. I got some medicine for you. And some tissues so you can go ahead and blow into it, once you recover you can blow something else." Eddie smacked his arm weakly, "thank you, Richie."

Richie smiled and sat down onto the bed, kissing Eddie on the forehead. "Please get better. It hurts to see you in pain." Eddie pouted, "Noooo. Don't feel sad, pleaseee. I wove you." Richie awed at his baby, kissing his cheek lovingly.

"Now feed me, asshole." Eddie croaked out, sniffling. Richie rolled his eyes, "Oh wow, wonderful." He chuckled and got up, "let me get you the soup." He quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed the tray of food. He went to their room (his and Eddie's) and put the onto the bedside table. Eddie smiled, "thank you."

Richie ran his fingers through Eddie's curly hair, grabbing the soup and blowing it to cool it down. "Alrighty, Eds. Open up." Eddie obeyed, opening his mouth, "ahhh!" The taller boy fed him slowly. Once Eddie had finished, Richie kissed his cheek, "good boy. My cooking skills shall make you better." Eddie rolled his eyes, "phhh, yeah right."

Richie chuckled, "you weren't being so sassy last week Friday when I pounded into-" "s-shut up!" Richie smirked, leaning in to Eddie's ear, "you were begging me to go faster, calling me dadd-" "BEEP BEEP RICHIE." Richie laughed, pointing at Eddie's flustered face, "just joking. Even if what I said is true."

Eddie smacked his arm. "Fucking trashmouth. Thats reminds me, I saw you at the mall last week. You were standing there not moving. I threw my empty plastic cup in your mouth." Richie was more than confused, "what do you mean?" "What I mean is, people threw their trash in you. Thats where trashes go; the trash can."

Richie realized that Eddie was calling him a trash can. "Oh, you're calling daddy a trash can? Oh no no no, we can't have that." Eddie blushed, rolling his eyes, "s-shut up. We aren't in the bedroom right no-" "technically, we are, Eds." He was right. They were in bed. "DU DE, stawp." "But baby, we can't have you acting like a bad bo-" "i will bite your dick off if you try. Especially since I'm fucking sick, trash-mouth."

Richie laughed, "Oh Eds, what am I going to do with you." Eddie blushed a darker shade, making him appear adorable my son is so cute like Jack is so cute did you see his insta pics oml. "Aww, you're too cute." Richie peppered kisses onto his cheek. "Get off, you bitch."

HOI GAYS AND STRAIGHTS AND BISEXUALS AND PANSEXUALS AND EVER SINGLE PREFERENCE/GENDER THERE IS BCS I LOVE AND SUPPORT EVERYONE AND IM NOT LIKE ARAL FUCK ARAL HE'S A HOMOPHOBE IMMA KICK HIS ASS, WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER. SOWWWWWYYY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, I WAS TIRED AFTER SCHOOL AND A PARTY OOPS.