Chapter Sixty One

-In which Bill forgets his safeword during a punishment-

———
Stan was done with trying to control Bill. The little boy was running all over the damned place, screaming like a headless chicken, stomping his feet. He was having the worst tantrum ever, knocking things down. Currently, he was rummaging through drawers, putting stickers on his daddy's computer, knocking over vases.

"William! STOP!" Bill stuck his tongue, shaking his butt as Stan. "NA NA NA NA NA NA! Oo can't-t catch m-me!" He ran upstairs, only to be yanked back down. He whined, kicking at Stan. "Enough! Stop!" He gave Bill a relatively firm slap, which was consensual completely. He would never slap him hardly or harshly.

Bill stopped, whining. He had stopped kicking thought. "You're being a brat. You're going to be punished, go lay on the bed and lay out your favorite brush."

Bill began to whine, but Stan gave him another slap, this one a bit harder. He rubbed his cheek after, "Go, now." Bill ran upstairs, sniffling. He slowly grabbed his pastel yellow hair brush, placing it on the bed.

Stan came in, watching Bill sniffle on the bed. "Daddy doesn't like punishing his baby boy, but you have been a very bad boy." "Daddy m-ma-mad?" "I'm very very disappointed, Bill. But I'm not mad. Now strip." Bill timidly and shyly stripped out of his little tutu.

Stan sat on the bed. "Over my lap." Bill obliged, bending over his lap. Stan grabbed the brush, tapping it on Bill's little bum. "You're getting thirty for all the rules you broke." Bill nodded, scared. "You can safeword anytime. I love you."

Without a warning, he began the spanks, Bill's body shaking with each spank.

After it got to fifteen, Bill had to safeword. But in the heat of the moment, not only couldn't he speak, but he also forgot he word he depended on. "D-Dad-" He was cut off by the hardest spank yet. "Unless it's the safeword you need to say, then I suggest you shut up."

Bill was sobbing by twenty. He was miserable, and wanted to just receive huge and kisses and cuddles. He was hurting very much. "S-Sto-Stop!" Stan didn't, and Bill didn't blame him. He hadn't said the safeword, so Stan thought everything was okay.

Finally, the spanking was over. He was sobbing loudly, and Stan's heart was breaking. "Shh, baby.
It's all over now. Daddy's got you. You're a good boy." Bill continued whining and crying, "hurts so much!" He sounded like he was in real pain.

"How much, baby?" Stan asked, alarmed as he looked at the bruises forming on Bill's ass with horror. "S-So m-much. S-Sorry s-sir!" Stan inspected Bill's skin. It looked terrible, which brought tears to Stan's eyes. He never meant to be so rough.

"Oh, precious. Daddy's so so sorry. I didn't mean to be so hard on you..." He rubbed his flesh softly, "fowg-fowgot safe-safeword. N-Not stop! Hu-Hurt much!"

Stan was fucking heart broken. "I'm so sorry! I hurt you, oh Bill, I'm sorry! If this ever EVER happens again, you scream for daddy to stop, okay? If mean, horrible daddy doesn't stop, punch him in the balls."

Bill giggled through his tears. "N-Nu nu. Me a-a vewy good-d wittle boy! M-Me n-nu huwt daddy!" Stan kissed his cheek, softly and gently holding him up by his thighs. "I'll go get some lotion, little baby. Okay?" Bill nodded, puckering his lips. Stan gave him a kiss, caressing his cheeks and wiping away his tears.

Stan quickly grabbed the lotion, going back and rubbing it all over Bill's plump bubble butt. "I love you, baby. I won't let this happen again. I'm sorry. "Don't wowwy-y daddy, 's okay!" Stan kissed his cheek softly. "Ooh ooh, a-and wove yo-ou too!"