Chapter Fifty Nine

Part Three
- - -

Two weeks later....

"Baby? I brought you your food?" Mike timidly knocked on Will's door that he had never saw being opened in the past two weeks.

Will had stopped talking, stopped showing his face. The poor baby was heartbroken. Mike even invited their friends over and Will only let in Eddie.

Mike was shattered. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't work properly. He couldn't eat. He couldn't breathe with his broken heart hurting.

The bags under his eyes added to his mess of an appearance, his curly hair so messy that you could loose a small object in there.

Mike barely even showered. He was depressed. He hadn't seen Will for 14 days, not heard his voice, not breathed his scent in. It was driving him crazy. Fast.

Every night before he went to bed, not that he slept, he would remind Will that he was so sorry and that he loved him. He never got a verbal reply, just a small whimper.

One stormy night, Will woke up from a nightmare, panting and sweating frantically. "Da-" He then remembered that they weren't talking.

Tears poured down his face, and he thought about going to Mike. He would get up early and go back to his own room before Mike realized.

He sniffled, grabbing his favorite teddy bear that had a baby blue ribbon tied around its neck. He unlocked his door slowly, whimpering at the loud thunder.

With his small feet pattering on the floor, he tip toed to Mike's room, which was right across his.

Will slowly opened the door, the familiar scent of Mike filling his nose. With teary eyes, he shut the door, slowly walking over to the bed and crawling in.

Mike, who was awake, felt his heart swell up with love. Will cried for a few seconds, his hand over his mouth.

When he stopped, he hesitantly crawled closer to Mike, his chest pressing against Mike's back. "Will?" Mike whispered, making Will jump.

"S-Sorry, I'll go." "N-No, no! Don't go." Will whimpered, "b-but-" "Did you eat your food? Finished all of it like I asked you?"

He felt Will nodded. "Good bo- I mean um good job." "Why did you do it...?"

Mike froze. "What?" "W-Why did you hurt me then kept going when I-I safeworded?" "B-Baby, you didn't...? I would've stopped i-if you d-did, I-I would n-never continue."

Will was slightly relieved. The fact that he thought Mike purposely kept going had been eating him alive for 2 weeks.

"Maybe you didn't hear." "I promise you I didn't. I would never EVER continue if I had heard. I'm so sorry, why didn't you scream it out, baby?"

"I-I don't know. I-I thought I deserved it." Mike felt Will grab his shirt, softly crying into it.

"Hey, hey. Shhh, if you safeword then you don't deserve the extra punishment. You didn't deserve it, I overreacted. I shouldn't have even yelled at you, I'm so sorry."

Mike turned around, engulfing Will into his chest, letting himself cry along with the boy in his arms. "I'm so sorry, I love you so much."

He kissed his head, holding him tightly. "D-Daddy!" Will wailed, his whole body raking with sobs. "Let it all out, honey. You can cry, it's okay. You're a good boy."

After the two's crying episode, Mike pressed kisses to Will's soft cheeks, peppering them all over both cheeks.

He loved kissing them. They were so smooth and soft, perfect for kissing and pinching. He also loved caressing them, feelings the beautiful skin. "Feel better, baby boy?" Will nodded, his tiny fingers grasping Mike's shirt.

Mike petted Will's hair, playing with it gently. "I love you so much." "I-I-I love you too." Just hearing those words make Mike's heart swell, eyes tearing up.

"Thank you, baby. I promise you, I'm going to be the best boyfriend and daddy ever. You're so precious. I'm going to take good care of you, little boy. How does that sound?" "Good, daddy, good!" Will clapped, slightly giggling.

Boy, was Mike happy to have his boy back. With a soft kiss to his lips, Mike wrapped an arm around Will's waist, the two falling asleep together, fitting like a puzzle together. They were in each others arms once again, the place where they belong.