Chapter Fourty Two

B. Stenbrough Orgasm Denial
Bdsm
All characters are over the age of 18

With Bill securely tied to the bed, his wrists above his head, ropes attached to the bedrest and legs tied apart, Stan admired his beautiful boy. "Is this okay, baby?" He asked, placing a hand on Bill's smooth thigh, caressing it in a calming manner.

Bill looked at Stan with his wide blue eyes, curls spread onto the pillow. "Y-Yes m-master." "Know your safeword?" Bill nodded, "sn-snowflake, master." Stan smiled at him, caressing his flushed cheek. "Such a good boy." Bill smiled and thanked him. The older boy turned around and grabbed the blindfold he had picked out for Bill. Bill's smile dropped. "M-Master i-is it okay if-if we don't use that, u-um please?"

Stan looked at the fear in Bill's eyes. "Oh, baby," he cooed, dropping the blindfold. "Of course, what made you so scared?" Bill looked away, "i-i cant see wi-with that on and t-that scares me." Stan kissed his cheek, "no need to be scared, baby boy. You're safe, I'm right here." Bill smiled.

The tall boy suddenly said, "shall we start?" Bill nodded, "yes master." Even if this was technically a punishment, Stan made sure to be super soft and gentle towards Bill. The small boy had been seeing nightmares for days now, and he was extremely sensitive because of that. He slipped in and out of little space and Stan made sure to be gentle when he was on the edge of slipping.

Stan crawled on top of Bill, placing small kisses to his chest. He began to suck on Bill's pale neck, decorating it in red and purple bruises. "You're so pretty, angel. Such a pretty boy." He murmured against his skin, sending shivers of pleasure through Bill. "T-T-Thank you." Stan placed a kiss on a newly made hickey and slowly started to kiss down Bill's stomach. Bill bucked his hips, whimpering. "Ma-Master," he whined, wanting more friction against his la la land. Stan frowned, "I don't want any of that. Don't buck your hips, alright little boy?" Bill nodded viscously, sad that he disappointed his master. "Y-Yes, master, I'm sorry."

Stan cooed down at his sub, "it's alright, shh." He ran his hands down Bill's chest, closer to his boxers. Without warning, he snatched his boy's boxers off, throwing them onto the floor. Bill shivered slightly. Stan glanced at Bill's flushed face, curls sticking to his forehead, eyes glossy. He took in the scenery for a moment before grabbing Bill's member, pumping it a few times, making Bill's hips shake as he tried nit to buck them. He let out small whimpers, sometimes loud moans as Stan rubbed his tip.

Stan took him into his mouth, licking at his tip at first, then swallowing him whole. Bill let loud moans escape his lips, squirming. Stan smirked as he continued, knowing exactly what he was doing to the bed. "I-I'm cl-close, please master m-may I-I cum?" Stan pulled back with a pop, licking his lips as he smirked, "no you may not." Bill, unsatisfied, began whining, "p-please, master. Please!" Stan raised an eyebrow, "I clearly said no, pet." "B-But-" "turn over." Bill whimpered as he turned over, laying on his stomach.

Stan smacked his ass three hard times, which was enough to bring tears to Bill's eyes in thought that he upset or disappointed Stan. He repeated their three most important rules about respect with each smack, "you will not whine, you will not disrespect me, you will not argue back." Once Stan had finished, Bill began apologizing profusely, shaking. Stan was worried that Bill had anxiety because he always got like this after a punishment or being yelled at. Stan cooed at him, "it's okay, baby. Not that big of a deal, no need to be so worked up over it. I forgive you." He placed a small kiss to his shoulder before entering a finger inside of him.

Bill gasped at the sudden feeling. Soon enough, Stan had three fingers inside of Bill and he was close to his orgasm again. "Ma-Master I-I'm cl-close! Really c-close, p-please!" Stan grinned, "what are you asking for baby?" "Permission t-to c-cum! P-Please!" "Hmm, no." He pulled his fingers out, making Bill let out a sob. "M-Master I  have a q-question." Stan kissed him softly before saying, "yeah?" "Wi-Will I be able to c-cum today?" "Hmm, i don't know, baby boy, you tell me." "Pl-Please! I-I've been good!" "Have you now?" He grabbed Bill's member again, making him turn into a stuttering mess. "Y-Y-Yes! P-P-Please." Stan began moving his hand up and down. "I just love you too much don't I?" Stan asked, kissing Bill's cheek as he moved his hand faster. Bill almost screamed as his orgasm hit him.

Riding him through his high, Stan let go of his member. Bill remembered that he didn't ask for permission and began apologizing. "M-Master I'm sorry I didn't ask f-for permission! I'm s-so sorry!" Stan saw the fear and sadness in Bill's eyes and his heart broke. As he untied his hands, he said, "it's okay, baby. I won't punish you. You've been such a good boy. Wanna slip for me?" He knew slipping into little space would help Bill. "Y-Yes please."

Once Stan was finished untying Bill and dressing him in a onesie, he picked him up, kissing his all over his face as they walked out of their bedroom. "Wanna be little, my precious baby. Daddy is here to help you slip right into your space. Wanna watch some Disney with daddy?" "Y-Yes, d-dada." Bill whispered, already deep into his space. Bill mostly whispered when he was little because he was really shy. "Daddy loves you so much, baby boy. He loves his little boy." "I wuv daddy too!" Bill exclaimed excitedly. "So so so so so much!"

Sorry this was so late!!!