Chapter One Hundred-Three

Requested by EddieTozier12

All characters are over the age of 18

------

April fools day was Richie's favorite day other than Eddie's birthday. He loved pranking others, annoying his friends, laughing whenever they fell for it. It was a tradition for the losers that Richie would prank each one of them separately. His pranks were not harmless, but they weren't exactly harmful as well.

Richie's pranks were one of a kind. For Mike, he had swapped his shampoo for pink hair dye. For Ben, he had mixed in extra spicy tobacco sauce for the cake he baked for him. For Beverly, he had planted a stink bomb in her room.

For Bill, he had dressed up as a huge teddy bear and started moving when Bill hugged him, scaring the poor little. For Stan, he had created an infinite of shopping carts around his car. But for his beloved baby, Eddie Kaspbrak, he couldn't come up with a prank. This prank needed to be unforgettable, something that would shock the losers when they heard about it.

Instead of being original, Richie went to the internet for ideas and inspiration. As soon as he typed, "Couple pranks," he saw the "breaking up with my girlfriend prank" pop up. This prank was perfect. With a grin, Richie began to stand up to prepare himself.

....

Eddie was being a good little baby boy, humming to himself as he brushed a doll's hair gently. He was wearing a cute little white shirt and baby blue shorts. As adorable as he looked, Richie refused to give up on his tradition. He knocked, inhaling deeply.

"C-Come in," Eddie shyly murmured, looking up with glassy eyes and soft expression. Richie entered, his posture slouched and lazy. His eyes were bloodshot, red nose runny and his hair was a mess. Eddie gasped, standing up as he ran to his daddy.

"What happened? Why's you sad?" Richie gently pushed the little off him, looking at him with cold eyes. "Edward," he said, voice cracking. "I've decided to do something that would be better for both of us." Eddie carefully listened, concerned about his daddy. With a pout displayed on his lips, he listened carefully.

"We need to break up." Eddie gasped, tearing up instantly. Richie almost gave into his expression. "W-Why?" He sobbed, sniffling loudly as tears fell from his eyes. Richie looked away, partly because he refused to look at the pained boy. "It's not working out. I-I don't love you anymore?" It came out as a question mainly because it was a lie.

Eddie sobbed loudly, furiously wiping at his eyes. He began to choke and that's when Richie decided to step in. "E-" He was cut off by the boy collapsing, hugging his legs as he called out his safeword. "R-Red, d-daddy. I so-SOWWY! No d-do t-t-this to b-b-baby. B-baby b-be go-good. P-P-Pwease stay!" He sobbed softly with heartbreaking hiccups, tightly hugging Richie's legs.

"Baby," Richie whispered to himself, crouching down with tears in his eyes. He didn't mean for Eddie to be little space. He wished that he had noticed. The prank had affected him ten times more than it would have if he was big.

"Eddie-bear? What's the date today, my one and only love?" He spoke tenderly as Eddie looked up at him. "A-April fiw-fiwst, daddy." Richie smiled apologetically, "Happy April Fools, baby." It took Eddie a few seconds to register what he had just been told. "Huh?" He questioned first before the pieces fit together.

With a loud gasp, he pushed Richie away, making him fall over onto his butt. "Y-You PRANKED ME!" Eddie was shocked. He had never been pranked before. He had never fell for any of Richie's pranks, especially if they were verbal. Richie smiled softly, nodding. "I did, baby. I'm surprised you did, I think I remind you enough times how much I love and adore you, don't I?" Eddie wiped away his tears, angry.

"First of all, you piece of shet, seven times a day isn't enough. Second of all, I'm gonna to get you back. Third of all, you made me cry which means you're going to have to make it up to me somehow."

Richie gasped at the swear word, but let it slide for once. He deserved it honestly. Eddie pouted, wiping the remainder of his tears away. He squealed when he was picked up and peppered with kisses. Wrapping his legs around Richie's waist, he giggled.

"I love you so so so much, baby. Instead of seven times, is ten enough?" Eddie nodded, sticking his tongue out. A million kisses later, he was happily sucking on his paci, curled up on Richie's lap as they watched a movie.

Richie took out his paci and planted a kiss on his lips, putting the paci back in. "I love you." "You still have eight more reminders to go, mister." Eddie giggled anyway, "But wuv you too."