Chapter Fourty

Part two to last chapter
Requested by croe840

Eddie couldn't sleep. Richie's harsh, degrading words echoed in his mind, reminding Eddie about the incident that happened not too long ago. Currently, Richie was sleeping next to him, his back turned to Eddie. He wanted to give the little some space, but Eddie thought that he had distanced himself from him because he didn't love him anymore.

Eddie was trying hard not to cry. His ass still ached and he was both emotionally and physically worn out. Every time he closed his eyes he would see an image of Richie telling him that he hated him and wanted him to kill himself. See, anxiety got the best of Eddie at times like this.

All he wanted to do was to cuddle up to Richie who gave him warm hugs and tender kisses. But he didn't want to wake Richie up. It would be selfish to do so. Plus, there was tension between the two. Richie had slept really late, he himself feeling guilty about punishing Eddie and going too far. He knew he had hurt his baby a lot that night and he was alreddie planning on what to do to make up for it.

Eddie didn't know about that though. He thought that Richie was going to get rid of him, that he hated him. His anxiety got the best of him at times like this, as I the author said. He began to whimper, hugging his stuffie close. Sniffling, he tried to hold his tears back but to no avail. Tears began streaming down his face. He began to sob but covered his mouth, trying not to wake Richie up.

He got up from the bed, grabbing his stuffie. He padded over to the kitchen to try and make a bottle for himself. As he tried to reach the top shelf where Richie kept the milk formula at, he knocked over a picture frame, making it drop onto the floor and shatter. Eddie began to cry harder, scrambling to clean the broken glass. But then he remembered what Richie told him, to never touch broken glass. Eddie sniffled as he left it alone, but began to shake as he thought of Richie punishing him for breaking the glass.

He was so scared of getting punished because he misbehaved and broke something precious. He began to whimper, his knees shaking due to fear. He began to think with his heart as he ran to the front door and ran outside, meeting the freezing cold air and pouring rain.

He shivered, completely wet. He was freezing but baby Eddie was too scared to go back. He was also convinced that Richie hated him. He sat down onto the floor, burying his face into his knees as he tried his best to keep warm.
————————————————
Day time came around, Richie rolling over to give his baby boy a kiss. What he wasn't expecting was to find the left side of the bed empty. He shot up. "Eddie? Eddie, baby?!" He looked around the room, grabbing his glasses. When he couldn't find Eddie, he ran to the bathroom. Nothing. He ran to the kitchen, gasping when he found the broken glass. Now he was getting is super worried.

Richie began searching all over the house. He ran and ran and ran. He found nothing. He was reddie to call the police to report his missing boyfriend. But he decided to search outside first. He ran to the front door, instantly spotting his poor baby. Eddie was all curled up, holding his stuffie close, tear tracks on his flushed cheeks. He seemed asleep.

Richie awed at him sadly, picking the small boy up. He was freezing. Richie ran inside to run Eddie a hot bath, this time checking temperature. He stripped the sleeping boy out of his clothes, kissing his flushed cheeks before lowering him into the water.

After his bath, Richie dried and dressed Eddie quickly. He put him to bed and waited for him to wake up, which he did only a few minutes ago. Eddie opened his eyes, yawning cutely. "D-Dada?" He whispered, seeing that he was in bed. Richie kissed his cheek, "why would you run away, baby?" "C-Cuz daddy love me no more!" Eddie whimpered, tears filling his eyes. Richie's heart clenched at the sight, "I do love you! I love you more than anything! Eddie, angel, why would you think that?" "Y-You yelled at me and-and huwt me, daddy." Eddie sniffled, grabbing a random stuffie and holding it close.

"I know, baby. I'm so sorry about that. I promised that I would never use the belt on you again, remember? Never ever. I love you so much." Eddie was shook. "I-I forgot, p-please d-don't be mad." Richie shushed him, kissing his forehead, "I'm not mad, baby. It's okay. Let me take care of you, hm?" Eddie nodded, making grabby hands. "Up up!" Richie smiled at him, "you're so cute."