Chapter Thirty

PART TWO TO DDLB STENBROUGH LAST CHAPTRR
ALL CHARACTERS HAVE ORBITED AROUND THE SUN MORE THAN 18 TIMES
SMUT DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE YEET

Once Stan had managed to calm Bill down, he pulled him on top of his lap. He began to kiss his head a few times, "I'm sorry, baby." He kept kissing his cheeks, making Bill blush a bit. "D-Daddy," he whispered, covering his face with his yellow sweater. Stan kissed his neck, "yeah, precious?" Bill buried his face into Stan's chest. "W-Wanna feel g-good," Stan chuckled, "oh, is that so, baby boy?" Bill nodded shyly. "Well, then daddy needs to do something bout that, right?" Bill looked up at him sweetly, "p-please?"

Stanley send him a cocky look, "i don't know, haven't convinced me much, darling." He twirled a piece of Bill's hair with his finger. Bill whimpered, "d-daddy, p-please. W-Wanna feel good." Bill's hand started to creep down between his legs but Stan smacked his hand away. "Tsk tsk, you know better than that, Bill." Bill looked down, "s-sorry, sir." Stan was dying man. Bill was just too cute for him. But to not ruin the character, he just kept it low key. "You're really fucking adorable, you know that?" 

Bill giggled, "n-no I-I'm not." Stan stopped instantly. "Really?" Bill nodded. "Well then, guess I'll have to show you how cute you are." In seconds, Bill was stripped to his underwear, his member hard against the boxers. "D-Daddy," he whispered, whimpering pitifully. Stanley flipped him over without warning, making the smaller boy gasp. Stan gave his ass a good slap, making Bill blush deeply. "Count, baby." Stan gave him three slaps, making Bill painfully hard.

"D-Daddy, hurts." Stan stopped instantly. "Too harsh?" He was so soft for Bill. "N-Not my bum." Stan smirked. "Oh. This?" He palmed Bill lightly through his boxers, making him stifle a moan. "I wanna hear you, cupcake." Bill let his moans out, not holding back. "D-Daddy," he held onto Stan tightly, his eyes drooping. Stan realized that he was close. He instantly stopped, making Bill whimper. "B-But-" "shh, none of that. Hands and knees, baby."

Bill obliged, getting into his position. Stan dragged his boxers down, revealing Bill's lily white bum. Stan dragged his hand over it, making Bill shiver in pleasure. "D-Daddy, I-I need to be stretched f-first." Stan clicked his tongue. "Should've thought about that before you misbehaved, baby." Bill shook his head, "I-I can't do i-it with-without. D-Daddy, p-please, I-I need-" "my poor baby, I was just kidding. I would never not stretch you before sex. Especially if you specifically told me you needed to be stretched. I'm sorry if I scared you."

Bill relaxed. "O-Okay, d-daddy. It's okay." Stan circled the ring of muscle for a few seconds, teasing Bill before he entered his index finger. Bill whimpered, feeling really full. Stan smiled at the boy in front of him. He leaned in to kiss his shoulder, entering another finger inside of him in the process. Bill let out a loud whimper at the sensual feeling. "Feel good, sweetheart?" Bill nodded enthusiastically. "Ye-yes, daddy. Really good."

Once he was all stretched out, Stan dragged his own boxers down. He flipped Bill over, wanting to see his face during the whole thing. Bill covered his face instantly, embarrassed and shy. "Now do you understand how cute you are?" I honestly imagine older Bill as like Troye Sivan who is holy fuck the cutest thing I have seen so Bill is SO FUCKING CUTE THOSE CURLS. Bill shook his head. "I-I'm not, daddy." Stan frowned, "my beautiful baby, you're honestly the most adorable, sweet boy the world has seen. You should be aware of that." Bill looked away, almost believing Stan.

Stan sighed, pushing in slowly, making Bill grip the bedsheets instantly. "I'll show you how pretty you are, angel." He began to thrust, making Bill not be able to contain the noises escaping his mouth. "D-Daddy! Feel s-so good!" He yelled as Stan went fast, then slow, then fast again. "Yeah, baby boy? Want to feel even better?" Bill nodded, gasping as fingers wrapped around his member, jerking him off.

It didn't take long for him to be brought close to the edge. "D-Daddy I'm close! S-So close!" Stan held the base of Bill's member so he couldn't release. Bill began moving around, trying to make Stan release his hand so he could cum. "D-Daddy! P-Please l-let me cum! I-I've been good!" Stan gave his tip a small slap, making Bill almost scream. "You've been good, huh?" Bill nodded, tears welling up in his eyes at the frustration. "I don't know," Stan teased, giving his tip another slap, this time harder. Bill began crying, trying to make Stan release his base so he could cum.

Stan instantly slowed down, but not stopping squeezing Bill's base. "Baby? You okay?" Bill nodded, "d-daddy, p-please, p-please." Stan gave his cheek a kiss before letting his hand go, thrusting in one hard time so Bill could orgasm. The smaller boy's body shook as he released, eyes rolling to the back of his head. Stan followed soon after.

With sweat trickling down his back, Stan pulled out of Bill slowly and gently, making Bill shake with each movement. "Baby? You okay, precious?" Bill yawned, "I-I t-think so." Stan played with his curls for a bit, pressing a kiss here and there. "You did so good for me, baby. So so good. Such a good boy." Bill smiled sleepily, "i love you, daddy." "I love you too, Bill. Get some sleep, shortcake, I'll carry you to the bathtub."