Chapter Eighty-Three

Trigger Warning: In which Eddie hadn't eaten a single thing since he and Richie fought

Proceed with caution

---

He didn't want to eat. He continued staring at the loaf of bread in front of him as his friends chatted, laughing, even Richie who seemed as if he didn't care that the two were at each other's throats two days prior.

Eddie couldn't sleep, he couldn't eat, and he certainly couldn't be little. The two had fought to the brink of splitting. The cause of it was because Eddie had flipped through Richie's diary, reading it and laughing when he was little. It wasn't his fault. He couldn't control it. He was little.

Instead of a punishment, Richie had gone on and on about loyalty and trust, forcing Eddie to be big. Ever since then, the only thing he could feel was the numbness of his stomach, growling as it begged for food. Eddie had paled and dropped down a pound or two. 

"Eddie," he was snapped back into reality, Mike waving his hand in Eddie's face. "You need to eat something, you're looking a bit sick. Would you like some soup?" Eddie looked at his face expressionlessly, his under eyes looking far redder and purpler than normal, and the gang was just noticing it.

"Huh?" He asked as if he was drunk. "Eddie? Are you okay?" Eddie nodded, looking back down, his plate full and untouched. Richie had to look away, eyes watering when he remembered their fight. "Eddie?" He asked, Eddie's eyes snapping to him. "I need to have a word with you." Eddie stood up slowly, blinking in the pace of a snail as he followed Richie.

"We need to sort this out, Eds. You look a mess. You haven't even touched your food?! Your eye bags are the most evident features on your face, baby, this isn't healthy for the both of us." Eddie licked his dry lips, "I'm fine," he croaked. 

Richie's eyes watered once again, "you aren't eating, lovely. My baby needs to eat regardless of the situation. What was rule number three?" Eddie sniffled, "I will never skip a meal for any purposes. I will eat three full meals every day." Richie sat on the bed, picking Eddie up and having him sit on his lap. "And have you bee following that very important rule?" 

Eddie shook his head, lips quivering as he blinked his tears away. "Has daddy been nice to his baby?" He shook his head again, "Wan nice daddy." Richie blinked rapidly to surpass his tears. "Daddy's going to be very nice to his boy. But you need to be nice to my boy as well, baby. Deal?" Eddie looked at Richie's pinky, nodding as they made a pinky promise.

"Let's go eat, how long has it been since you ate, honey?" Eddie held up two fingers, "days," he stated. "Do you want the other's to leave?" Eddie nodded shamefully. "It's okay, baby. We can reschedule next week. Want to me to tell them?" Eddie shook his head, "n-no, be secret between daddy and me. Tell em go bye-bye." Richie nodded, kissing Eddie's cheek before he stood up to escort the others outside.

It took him five minutes to get back. He picked Eddie up, setting him on his hip. "How about some chicken alfredo pasta?" Eddie nodded, clapping. He loved it. 

After a few minutes of preparing the sauce and everything, Eddie was stuffing his face with pasta, moaning at the amazing taste. Richie watched with a big smile, his heart hurting. "Eddie?" Eddie looked at him. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." "Dawwy me sowwy too. Me wove you!" Richie wiped Eddie's mouth, kissing him all over. "Want me to feed you, angel?" "Yes, daddy. Feed me!"