Chapter One-Hundred Nineteen

Requested by Annie_Maria123

It was finally Christmas, Richie's favorite time and holiday of the year. Christmas to him meant presents, love, sharing, care, and, most importantly: milk and cookies. He loved the jolly season that made him feel warm from all the hot chocolate he drank. Bill was going to make sure to give 

Richie a great time during the occasion. He'd sing songs for him, let him stay up past his bedtime, make delicious foods and desserts for him, watch movies and cuddle with him, and always give him the best presents for the best boy.

This year, he was hosting a Christmas Get Together Party with the rest of the losers. They were all coming over to enjoy each other's company and have fun together. The morning of the party, Richie blindly woke up to kisses from Bill, giggling as he reached over for his glasses.

"D-Daddy!" He squealed, turning over toffee his attacker.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Richie nodded, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes as he sat up, Bill climbing off the bed and laying out Richie's clothes for the day. "The party is about to start in an hour or so. Would you like to help Daddy with frosting the cupcakes and adding whipped cream onto the hot chocolate?"

Richie gasped, nodding as he grabbed his clothes and 

rushed to get dressed. Bill watched, chuckled at his eagerness. Once the smaller was finished, he ran down the stairs, ignoring Bill's warning that he shouldn't be running as it was dangerous.

He quickly grabbed the frosting tube and began to decorate the freshly baked cupcakes. His favorite part was to decorate, and his eyes glimmered at the ideas he had. Bill wrapped his arms around his small waist and hugged him close, watching his talented baby as he frosted his masterpieces. They indeed were partners in crime.

It had been a few months since Bill and Stan had bought off him an auction. The poor baby had been terrified, shaking, and trembling all over as he was placed in a foreign car with two handsome strangers. After his previous daddy, he had been through so much trying to get over him and his cruel ways. In summary, he had been severely mistreated by him, and his two new daddies had sworn never to treat Richie as he had.

The little boy had started to warm up to them little by little, as time passed by. It didn't matter that they weren't the perfect daddies; they kept him safe and loved the boy unconditionally. And since it was now Christmas, they planned to make sure it was the best Christmas Richie could ever wish for.

The boy was in the kitchen, helping Stan out with making chocolate chip cookies for Santa Clause while Bill called each loser individually to invite them over. This was only the third time they would be seeing Richie, and they all loved him equally even so.

After hearing about Richie's horrible past, they all made sure to be extra careful around the little angel, who was carefully observing Stan. His daddy was busy readying the frosting that Richie would have the privilege of putting on their precious cake. It was baby pink. There was also a separate frosting that was purple.

"D-Daddy?" The boy timidly asked, looking up with wide doe eyes. Stan hummed in response, not looking at him as he was busy making cupcake frosting.

"C-Can I frost it now? I've been waiting for a while now..." Richie looked at his feet, his question getting ignored completely. So, he asked again.

"Not now, Richie."

"B-But, daddy, please?"

"Not now."

"B-But I-"

"I SAID, NOT NOW! I'm working, don't be a brat!"

Richie froze, his hands instantly moving to protect his face in fear of being hit, his entire body trembling. Stan opened his mouth to apologize, but Bill ran into the kitchen, looking around. He pulled Richie, who was crying softly, into his chest, glaring at Stan.

"What the fuck happened? I heard you yelling."

Stan bit his lip and looked away, his eyes watering. He hadn't meant to yell. He swore he didn't, but he had forgotten all about Richie's past for one moment when concentrating on the frosting to make sure it was perfect for his baby."

I-I yelled. I'm so sorry, baby, I didn't mean to." Bill picked the curly-haired boy up, taking him upstairs while Stan followed. He softly placed him on his bed and kissed all over his face, making sure that he felt safe and assured.

"Will you let daddy explain? Or are you not ready at this moment, baby?" Richie looked at Stan with red eyes, sniffling. He had stopped crying, for now, knowing that it was an accident. Stan looked very guilty of what he had done, and it was evident that he hadn't meant it.

"Y-Yes. I'm listening."

Stan kneeled onto the floor and held his hands.

"I forgot all about your terrible past, angel. I was so concentrated on making everything perfect for you to decorate that I raised my voice. I'm so sorry, and I didn't mean to yell. I love you so much, baby, and all I want is for you to feel safe around me."

Richie grinned, opening his arms for Stan to hug him. Stan engulfed him into a tight hug, kissing the crown of his head.

"I love you, baby. We love you." Bill nodded, winking at his little.

"I love you both too!"

"Now let's go and finish decorating. We have a party to attend to."