Chapter Sixty-Eight

Requested 

Little! Richie Daddy! Eddie

---

Richie was on his bed, wearing a purple tutu, waiting for Eddie to wake up and barge into his room, yelling, "Happy Birthday, baby! I love you!" Richie was smiling so hard his cheeks hurt, eyes wide and curious as to what presents Eddie had gotten for him. He imagined all the clothes, video games, plushies, amazing gifts that he would be swimming in because Eddie loved spoiling his baby boy. He fixed his curls, pushing his glasses up his nose. 

He waited patiently, pure excitement bubbling up in his veins. He straightened out his tutu, checking the time. It was almost twelve. 

Richie bolted out of his room, trying to see if Eddie left already. He checked every room in the house, but no sign of Eddie. Not even a trace. When Richie ran to the kitchen, he saw a note on the table that read, "I'll be back late, dinner's in the fridge." With that note that made it seem like Richie meant nothing for him. Hot tears started dribbling down his cheeks.

Not only did Eddie forget his birthday, he had also left without saying goodbye. The previous night, Richie had gotten a spanking and sent to bed early, so Richie was sure that Eddie was mad at him because of that. That was also the reason why he had slept in his own room.

Richie's pink lips quivered as he took deep breathes, eyes filled with tears that overflowed and ran down his soft cheeks. He decided to be a good boy, and clean the entire house so that Eddie wouldn't be mad at him anymore.

So he cleaned the house from bottom to top, sweeping, dusting, washing, folding, the list goes on. In the afternoon, he had finished, panting as he cheeks flushed red from exhaustion. Suddenly, he heard the door unlock, running as he wiped off the remainder of his tears, putting on the cutest smile he could muster, hands behind his back submissively. 

Eddie panicked when he saw Richie. "Daddy! Me sweep entiwe wouse for oo! Vewy cwean!" Eddie looked at him with cold eyes, melting on the inside but not showing it. "Go away, Richie. You're anno- bothering me." Even if he was pretending to be mad, he would NEVER call Richie annoying. He would rather die.

Richie's smile fell, nodding as he ran upstairs, crying again as he ripped his crown off, ripping his tutu to shreds. Eddie sighed, placing the various gifts he bought his baby boy. He had gotten the day off so he could buy all the gifts he knew Richie wanted. 

Once he was finished placing them on the ground and setting everything up, he walked up the stairs, eager to see his baby's excited and happy reaction. Walking to his door, his heart dropped when he heard Richie crying so loud that it was close to screaming. He burst through the door, running up to Richie and cradling him to his chest, apologizing to him as he rocked him back and forth. 

"Daddy's so sorry, precious. He didn't mean to make you sad. He was just distracting you so he could go and get you some pretty gifts because guess what," Richie sniffled, looking up at him. "-W-Wha?" "Because it's my baby's BIRTHDAY!" He began to press his lips all over Richie's face, making the boy giggling through his tears, complaining about how it tickled.

"Does baby boy wanna see his gifts? I got them with love!" Richie squealed, "uppie!" Eddie picked him up, setting him on his lip, frowning at the ripped tutu. "Baby, why'd you rip your pretty tutu?" "Me was sad..." 

Eddie kissed him softly, reaching for his crown. "Well, princes can't go without their crowns, can they?" Richie shook his head, giggling. The two went downstairs, Richie gasping and hopping off Eddie, thanking him and opening every present he got within minutes.

Overall, he had gotten a tutu, three pacis, coloring books, a new playstation, clothes, and four plushies. He jumped onto Eddie, thanking him and showering him with kisses. That was the best present Eddie had gotten; his little baby's kisses.