Chapter Sixty Two

Requested by -aaesthetic

In which Richie is sick and Eddie takes care of him

———

Richie sneezed, holding a tissue to his nose. He felt disgusting, slimy, snotty, all the disgusting feelings combined. While he was sick, he also had his little boy he had to take care of.

Eddie was playing with his dolls, also stacking some blocks. "Da! Lookie at the dollie! Pwetty!"

Richie nodded, his eyes barley open. "Oo! And dawwy, bwess chu!" Eddie giggled. "T-Thank you, baby," Richie croaked out. Eddie gasped, "da-daddy!" He shot up. "What's wrong, baby?" "Oo is sick!" "That's sadly true, honey. Daddy needs to rest."

Eddie normally would've had a temper tantrum. But his daddy was feeling sick. "Nu! Ed-Ed makey oo better! Lay down."

Eddie shooed Richie to their bed, Richie standing up groggily. He dragged his aching limbs to the bed and laid down. "Uh my life is so hard."

Eddie stepped into the room, wearing a nurse outfit. Richie was cured in an instant, jaw dropping at how beautiful Eddie looked. "E-Eddie." "ME IS BACC! Hewo, patient daddy! Nuwse Edwie is hewa!" Eddie looked adorable.

He had some pills in his hand and glass of water. "Dwink up!" Richie gulped it down, puckering his lips for a kiss. "Nu nu! Oo is vewy sickie! Oo is yucky daddy." "That hurts my feelings, baby boy." "Nu nu. Oo is yucky but vewy pwetty. Me still wuvs chu!"

Richie smiled. He loved his boy so much. "Thank you, bambi." "Dada wuv me too?" "Yes, he loves you very much." Eddie squealed, "BE RIGHT BACK. Gotta make soup for daddy!"

Richie accepted his fate. He was going to die in a house fire. Once the reason of his death was established, Eddie came back, holding a tray with a bowl of soup.

"Dwink up! It's chicken noodle soup! My favorwite be-because me no cawes wha oo want, onwy me." Richie shot him a playful glare, "if I wasn't sick right now, I would've eaten you up. You're such a naughty baby." "Nuuu! Me owny tell the twuth!" Eddie nodded, his curls bouncing with his movements.

Richie drank his soup. He loved it. Eddie was always a good cook from the first time they met. "It's great, baby, thank you."

Eddie jumped up and down, clapping. "YAY! Dawwy likey!" "Yes, baby duck, daddy loves it. Such a talented boy." Richie cooed, knowing it make Eddie feel all giddy inside.

Eddie blushed, suddenly becoming shy. "T-Twank oo. I'll cwean it up." He shyly grabbed the tray and waddled to the kitchen, giggling to himself.

He quickly washed them and then headed back. "M-Movie, daddy?" He fiddled with his fingers, blushing. "Sure, baby boy. But c'mere for a sec." Eddie shuffled toward him. Richie put his hands on Eddie's hips, keeping him in place. "What make you become to shy and cute all of a sudden?"

Eddie hid his face. "Nuu..." "Be a good boy and tell daddy." He rubbed circles into Eddie's hip bone.
"We-Well, da-daddy looks very pwetty right now...T-That's it." He fumbled with his skirt, avoiding Richie's eyes.

"Oh, baby. If I was like you every time you looked pretty, then I would be shy all the time. But daddy hides it better." He sighed, groaning. "Uhh, if I wasn't sick, I would've smothered you with kisses. But I'M SICK! UhhhHhHH mY liFe is sO hArD."

Eddie giggled.
"Funny daddy."