Chapter Twenty

Valentines Day Special
Stenbrough DDLB
Reddie DDLB
Byler DDLB
All Characters are over 18 years old

Eddie's eyes fluttered open, instantly being met by Richie grinning down at him. "Looks like my baby's up. Hi, darling." "Hewo, daddy." Eddie yawned and stretched, making Richie awe at him. "I made you breakfast." Eddie gasped, looking at the syrup covered waffles, chocolate milk, blue berries that were put into the shape of a heart. "DADDY! Twank oo!" Eddie kissed Richie's cheek, picking up his fork and digging in. Richie watched in awe as his baby ate, giggling and munching.

Eddie held up a cut up piece of his waffle, holding it up to Richie's mouth. "Say aaah, dada!" Richie chuckled, doing as Eddie said. "Damn, Gordon Ramsay would be proud." Eddie was confused, "who's that, dada?" "Nevermind, baby boy." Eddie nodded. "Do you know what day it is?" Eddie grinned, "Vaventines Day!" Richie kissed his nose, making the smaller boy giggle. "Correct! Such a smart boy." Eddie giggled even more at the praise, digging deeper into little space.

"Guess what, baby?" Eddie looked at Richie curiously. "Wat?" "Uncle Stan and Mike with Bill and Will are planning a triple date. We're also going. We will all me going to this restaurant tonight." Eddie gasped, "YAY! I misses Stanny and Wiwwy."

Richie kissed his entire face, pulling him on top of his lap and cuddling him closer. "You're too cute. So so so cute!" Eddie giggled, "twank oo. You're weawy h-hot and s-sexy." Richie chuckled, smirking ego boosted ego reaching the ceiling. "Thank you, cutie. You're really hot too." The smaller boy giggled, moving around a bit in Richie's lap, making him groan. "Eddie. Stop moving." Eddie stopped, "s-sowwy.." Richie quickly kissed his cheek to make sure Eddie knew he wasn't mad at him. "It's okay, baby. Lets go take a bath now."

•••••
Stan had been trying to get Bill dressed up for hours. But the little boy has been stuck sitting on the couch, eyes glued to the screen. "Baby, pleaseee. Get up and get dressed." Stan was losing patience. Bill pouted at him, "but Daddyyyy. I-I'm watching this!" Stanley glared at him, "I've had enough, William. Get up or else so desert for you." Bill shrugged, "I n-no want desert anyway." "WILLIAM! GET UP RIGHT NOW. After you've dressed yourself, stand in the corner until I'm done dressing myself. Understood, little boy?" Bill whimpered. "Y-Yes D-Daddy." He whispered, fiddling with his fingers.

"Good. Get up." Bill got up, head hung low as he quickly walked to their bedroom. Stan sighed. He didn't mean to upset Bill. But that behavior was unacceptable. Yet, he was feeling really guilty. He decided that he would cuddle Bill after his punishment.

Bill sniffled as he picked out a really cute outfit. A pastel purple sweatshirt with black overalls. He smiled sadly. He really liked the outfit. Stan knocked on the door, making Bill jump. "Baby? May I enter?" Bill hummer in approval. Stan walked in, cooing at Bill instantly. "Awe, my sweet baby. You look so pretty." Bill blushed, "t-twank o-oo." Stan quickly kissed his cheek. He patted the smaller boy's bum, "okay, baby. Go stand in the corner for 5 minutes. Afterwards, we can cuddle and I can make you some milk." Bill smiled, "o-okay, daddy." Stan pecked him before Bill walked to the corner, standing there.

Stan couldn't help but keep on staring at him. His baby was so beautiful, so cute. "Damn I'm lucky," he thought as he quickly took a shower. Bill stood there until the timer went off. He was disappointed in himself for being bad. He waited on the bed, head hung low until Stan came out, all dressed up. His hair was still moist though. He frowned, "baby boy. You okay?" Bill sniffled, "I-I sowwy f-for d-disappointing you." "Awe, baby. C'mere." He opened his arms, which the little boy ran into quickly.

"I forgive you, baby. You didn't disappoint me, cupcake." Bill nodded, "I-I watch T-Tv now?" "No." "B-Bu-" "No."

••••
Will was deep into little space. He kept giggling as he cuddled with his stuffies, sucking on his paci. Mike was melting, eyes watering at Will's cuteness. "You're so cute. I'm dying." Mike clutched his heart dramatically, his hand on his forehead. "Dada no die, p-pwease!" Will crawled over to Mike, hugging him tightly. He kissed Mike's cheeks to give him energy. "Ah! Such a wonderful day to be saved by my baby boy." He looked at Will, who was innocently sucking on his paci. "Is it just me or are you extra cute today?" Will giggled, "I dunno." "C'mere."

Will crawled over to Mike, sitting on his lap. "You're too cute. Gimmie a kiss." Will pressed his paci onto Mike's cheek, a sign that he was kissing it. "Too cute." Mike popped Will's paci out of his mouth, "but I need those sweet lips on mine, kitten." Will giggled again, "okie!" He pecked Mike's lips a few times. "I finally have the willpower to live. Thank you, Will."

The 4'5 boy was alreddie dressed in a pastel blue sweatshirt with white overalls. He looked adorable. Blue looked great on him. The 6'3 boy kept aweing at his baby. He kept picking him up, which reminded both of them how Will was so small compared to the tall boy.

Mike checked the time
Stan checked the time
Richie checked the time
"OH SHIT," the three daddies said, making their littles look up at then, startled. "Daddy?" They asked. "SHIT, BABY, WE'RE LATE."

Part Two up on Valentines day!