1

KIARA

"Again?" Stephanie, my colleague, asked me.

"This is the third time, today! The THIRD time! Can you believe it?! And the funny part is, I'm so busy writing down the orders I don't even get the time to check the guy out. Unbelievable." I shook my head, handing the order.

Stephanie laughed at my frustration as I continued rambling about the jealous women I had to deal with today.

"Kiara! Table 6 is ready to give their orders!" Hearing my name, I rushed to Table 6 with my pen and notebook.

"Hi, my name is Kiara. I will be your waitress for today. Are you two ready to give your orders?" I asked, taking the menus handed back to me.

"I would like a Pasta with Lamb Ragù." the woman in front of me smiled.

She looked extremely uncomfortable. This may be due to the fact that she is sitting so that her chest is completely pushed outward. Every 5 seconds or so, she would reach out to her hair and play around with it. And, whenever she was talking to the man in front of her, she would lean in so her tits were basically falling out of their place. 

"And you, sir?" I asked.

I took my time examining the man beside the woman. He was... for sure an alien. He had to be. There was no way a human could be that... gorgeous. I shook my head to clear the thoughts and continued writing the orders.

Working in a high-end restaurant for years, you soon begin learning body language - no class necessary. The bitch vibes arousing from the woman annoyed the hell out of me as she looked at me with pure hatred. So, I turned around, heading for the kitchen. But, my name was called from behind me.

"Oh, Kiara, there's one more thing I would like to order." the bitc- -- I mean, the woman smiled once again.

"Yes?" I asked, returning her fake smile.

"Keep your fucking eyes off my man."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! THAT'S IT! I CANNOT HANDLE THIS WAITRESS "STEREOTYPE" ANYMORE! 4 IN ONE DAY? SERIOUSLY? OKAY, CALM DOWN, KIARA. YOU. GOT. THIS. HANDLE THIS SHIT LIKE A PRO, BABE.

"I think you're missing ONE more TINY little thing in that order of yours, Miss." I smiled at her.

"I don't think so," she replied.

"Oh, but I do. You definitely need a change of attitude. Don't worry, it's on me."

My middle finger went up instinctively. This is when I noticed the man in front of me. I just glanced at him before but now, I really took in his features. This man was the definition of perfection! I shook away my thoughts and recollected myself. I strutted back into the kitchen feeling like a boss. Speaking of bosses... OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! Kiara, you're dead...