Chapter 1- i'll go home with you

SONG JI-WON'S POV

"OH SHIT!!!" Taehyung screamed as the pole that was holding up the curtains broke. He fell to the ground while the drapes and the pole fell on top of him. After agonizing in pain (that's what you get for climbing curtains), he started laughing uncontrollably. Is he always this stupid when he's drunk?

On another side of the crowded party room, Jimin was drinking beer after beer, with a crowd around him screaming "CHUG CHUG CHUG!!" He finished a can and crushed it while roaring out in victory. Everyone cheered as I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I heard a death scream, and my head whipped in the direction it came from. There I saw Hoseok, my best friend, jumping up and down and blowing on his finger while making really weird noises; he sounded like he was in pain. In his other hand he was holding a candle and his friends around him were all laughing. Did he seriously just touch fire?? I rolled my eyes again.

"JI-WONNN I'M IN PAIN HELP ME!!!" He whined loudly, trying to be heard over the music blasting through countless speakers. I turned and walked away before I would have to deal with the idiot in his drunk state.

As I was walking away, I almost ran into Jin, who was currently humping the couch. Out of no where, Yoongi struts over and harshly pushes Jin off the couch, then takes his place and starts humping.

Jin, looking beyond furious, gets up and shoves Yoongi with even more force. Yoongi is taken aback as he stands up with a shocked expression. Jin squares up to him as he yells "FIGHT ME! COME AT ME!! I WON'T HESITATE BITCH!!!!"

Yoongi throws the first punch, and they instantly start beating each other up. A crowd circles around them and they all start cheering. From the living room, I get a glimpse of Namjoon standing on the counter in the kitchen, wearing nothing but his boxers as he dances like a fool. I sigh as I sit in my little corner, looking at the chaos around me. Why am I even here??

Just then I realize that one of the 7 dumbasses seems to be missing.

I get up and begin looking around for Jungkook. I shouldn't be, since I actually hate his guts with a burning passion, but I really just need something to do. I feel so out of place and awkward at big parties like this. I'm only looking for Jungkook to busy myself.

I check in the backyard, and as I half expected, he was passed out on a ping-pong table. I shook my head as I walked over to him and struggled to put him on my back. I somehow managed to piggy back him through the crowded rooms till I was almost at the exit- the door to freedom and fresh air. Before I could walk out with the burden on my back, I heard Hobi's voice.

"Yah, Ji-Won! Where are you going?" He slurred drunkenly, stumbling towards me.

"I'm just gonna take this thing to its house, don't worry about me have fun bye!!" I blurted quickly. I ran out the door before he could stop me. Jungkook was the perfect excuse to leave this party. I didn't want to come here in the first place anyways. My back was really starting to hurt, so I dropped him onto the sidewalk and began to walk away. Psh, as if I was actually taking him home-

"Ughhh..." Jungkook groaned as he hit the concrete. "Ahh, my head hurts..." He moaned.

I should just leave him here. I really don't care about him at all, I hate him very very much. He's the most annoying man slut that's ever existed. But when I glanced back at him heaving on the ground, I couldn't help but sigh and walk back towards him.