Chapter 46- carnival

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

"TELL MY MOM I LOVE HER!!!" Ji-won screeches as we slowly reach the top.

"WE BOTH KNOW SHE ALWAYS LOVED ME MORE!!!!" I shriek back, hair flying backward and making my hairline look like shit as we start falling. We then scream louder than any human on the earth, like we're free falling from a cliff.

 We then scream louder than any human on the earth, like we're free falling from a cliff

                Instead of clinging to the safety bars like we should, we only grab them with one hand, and with the other we're squeezing each other's hands to the point where we might break our fingers

Instead of clinging to the safety bars like we should, we only grab them with one hand, and with the other we're squeezing each other's hands to the point where we might break our fingers. The fear pushes out the pain and nervousness though. I think my eardrums might burst, and all people at the bottom must hear us.

Damn, this ride is a great way to die. At least I'm dying with Ji-won though, that's how I always imagined it anyway.

"HOSEOK I'M GONNA FUCKING VOMIT!!!!" She screams, voice cracking in 30 different places.

"NOT ON ME BITCH TURN AWAY!!!!"

"BUT HARU'S ON THE OTHER SIDE AND SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!!!"

"I HAVEN'T EITHER!!!"

"WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING GIANT JELLYFISH!!?!??"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER THAT!!"

"I'LL NEVER BE OVER IT BASTARD!"

We continue screaming at the top of our lungs.

              By the time the ride's over, I can't feel my throat, but it was worth it, since me and Ji-won are laughing like crazy together as we walk away. It's been a while.

             "Never again. Ever." She decides, running a hand through her hair and finally calming down.

              "I was actually about to ask for a round two." I say with a grin.

               "Or how about the teacup spin? That's nice and cute and tiny!"

               "Like you?" I reply, winning me a hard smack on the neck. I laugh and duck away.