Chapter 17- halloween party

SONG JI-WON'S POV

I barely noticed the rest of the week pass by, I've found myself distracted. Not during class, of course, but during all my free time.

Jungkook didn't show up for tutoring twice. I thought he had gotten better during detention or something, but then he skipped again?? It just bothers me so much. He can't commit to anything.

And although he hasn't been a complete asshole, I'm pissed at him anyway. He had told me he would be good for both a student and a boyfriend, but apparently that didn't mean anything.

But today's Saturday, a special day, and I promised myself I would be in a good mood no matter what. I wouldn't let something so insignificant ruin my Halloween.

Of course there's a big party that I'm being forced to go to with Hoseok, but this time I'm actually looking forward to it. It's at Jin's house, and Haru will be there since she's his sister. The three of us will just hang out the whole time, and I'll have someone when Hobi leaves me for other people.

The part I'm kinda hesitant about is the after party. Instead of going home with Hobi and Haru and watching horror movies together, we're all spending the night at Jin's.

And when I say all, I mean me, Hoseok, Haru, Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin. All of the popular guys, most of which I hate, a little exclusive slumber party after all the other guests are gone. Let's see how that goes.

Me and Hobi have been planning our costumes for a while now, since we always match somehow. It was his idea this year to do Angel and Devil.

I wanted to be the angel, obviously, but he did too. His excuse?

"But I'm your hope and angel!! It has to be me!"

So I agreed, but when I showed up at his house to get ready that evening, I completely regretted it. Why, why did I let him be in charge of costume??

He was already dressed, and he actually looked really nice. He was wearing off white skinny jeans, a baggy long sleeved, white, somewhat see through button up that he tucked in, topped off with these cute white wings. Plus a little halo headband. It suited him well. That wasn't the problem though, the problem was my costume.

       "LATEX?!?" I yelled when I saw the short, tight, black skirt he had chosen for me. "Am I dressing up like a hooker or a Devil?!"

       He laughed. "You can be both. I already paid for it so you're wearing it. "The top is cute too."

       I saw it and it was anything but cute. It was the same material as the skirt, black, with a thin zipper down the center. "Hobi, there's no way I'm-"

      "Just try it on! With the heels and horns you'll look great I promise." He gave me a pouty face. "Pleaseee, if you don't wear it how can we match?"

      I hesitated for a few long seconds before sighing in defeat. "Fine. You owe me big time."

      I made him turn around while I put everything on. I had trouble sliding on the skirt because it was so tight, but once it was actually on my ass it didn't feel that bad. It was just way to short. I don't think I've ever worn anything above halfway down my thigh in public, but here's this, only coming a few inches below my butt.

       When I put on the top, it was a little less tight, and thankfully I could get the zipper all the way up.

        The shoes Hoseok gave me were actually red, heeled, knee length boots. It was also pretty difficult putting those on, but I eventually did it. Finally, I added the red horned headband.