Chapter 9- night of the party

SONG JI-WON'S POV

         Before we can even enjoy ourselves, our parents force us to take about a million pictures. They act like this is prom, but I have to admit, they came out nicely. I especially the one where Hoseok is standing behind me, one arm over my collar bone and my hand on his arm. It was off guard and we were both laughing about something- I'll set it as my new wallpaper later.

         I hear Hobi tell my dad to send him the photos, and I smile to myself.

         Once we're finally set free, there's a wash of relief over both of us. "The rest of my phone storage will be gone once I have all those pictures on it." I said.

        "What should we do?" Hoseok asked, looking around. "Do you think they'd let us drink at the bar?" He asked, a smirk forming on his lips. I smack his chest.

         "I don't feel like dragging you into my car and watch you puke again, thank you." I said, cancelling his offer.

         "Ah, come on Ji-won! I bet they won't even ask our age, this place is classy."

         I glare at him. "And what do you think my parents would say?"

        He hesitates. "They're busy socializing with people, they won't even see you. Besides, you won't get drunk so they won't be able to tell. Just one drink- and since this is a date and all, I'll be a gentleman and get it for you." He said with a sweet smile. How can I say no to that?

         "Ugh, okay, but only one, small, low-alchohol-percentage drink." I warn. He walks off with satisfaction to go get them.

         I stand there awkwardly, and look around. Someone catches my eye, but their speed walking away and I can't quite tell who it was. Definitely someone I recognized. But they were already gone, so I paid no attention to it.

         Hoseok came back faster than expected with two glasses in hand. He gave one to me and I eyed it suspiciously.

          "Did you spike it?"

          "Yes."

          I gasp and am about to hit him when he ducks away and laughs. "Calm down, I'm kidding, it's perfectly clean and safe. Why would I spike your drink anyway?"

          "Why does anyone spike drinks?" I ask, taking a small step toward him.

         "You know, to make the person pass out and do some stuff."

         "You weren't thinking about any of that weird stuff, right?"

          "And if I was?"

          I laugh. "You joke around so much that I can't even tell when you're joking."

         He smiles and lifts his cup. "Cheers." I clink it.

         After one second more of hesitation, I take a small sip. I grimace and swallow it quickly. "It's so strong!"

"No it's not, you've just never had a drink before." He says, gazing at me with a funny look.

I was hit with a really late realization and gasp. "Holy Lord, you're right! I just lost my purity! At a business party!" I whine, disappointed in myself. I'm not even 21 yet... I should've thought twice.

But I'll admit that it doesn't taste bad.

Hoseok smiles widely and throws his arm around me. "And you lost it with me! I'm so proud."