Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

I gasped so loud I'm sure it could've been heard all the way in America.

Ji-won just said Fuck.

She screamed fuck, in fucking public!

She's screaming, and I'm gasping.

For many long seconds, everybody else is silent and unmoving and nothing can be heard but her loud scream and my louder gasp.

"JUNGKOOK!"
"JI-WON!!!"

She turns around to face me, and we yell at each other at the same time. I start laughing uncontrollably, because I just can't help it. Despite how shocked I am, this is too damn funny.

"I GOT IT ON CAMERA!!' I yell, jumping up from satisfaction and giggling.

"JUNGKOOK NO! I SWEAR TO GOD-" she yells as she lunges at me. I scream as she literally jumps on me, legs wrapped around my torso and everything, and she starts beating me up with her fists, hitting me hard in the head.

I stumble backward, rushing to keep my balance as Ji-won attacks me. She choke holds me and keeps smacking my back. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING AFTER THIS!!!"

"HOLY HELL YOU CUSSED AGAIN!" I yell between my screams of agony. The funny part is that no one tries to stop this attack. She grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks it hard, forcing me to fall backward. We both scream as we come crashing down.

She quickly recovers from the fall and is sitting on my stomach, legs on either side of me. She hits my chest over and over again with her fists curled. I'm yelling like a little girl and trying to cover myself up. People in our little audience have chosen sides.

"COME ON KID, FIGHT BACK!"

"HIT HIM HARDER!"

I finally grab her fists, easily stopping her from hitting me. Despite being assaulted and genuinely soar, I'm laughing. "You sneaky bitch, you thought you could hide your true self from me. All it took was some hair dye to expose you." I said, forcing her off me and switching our positions, where I was now on top of her.

"Are you happy now? Is getting your ass kicked worth the satisfaction?!" She fires back, kneeing me in the dick.

I'm weakened for a few moments, and she gets out from under me. She runs over to our many bags, picks them up, and looks ready to beat me with them.

"Oh hell no" I said, getting up at the speed of light and sprinting out of the salon.

"YAH YOU ASSHOLE YOU'RE MY RIDE!!!" She screams after me, chasing me down the street. Everyone is cheering and yelling after us in the salon.

I run to the nearby fountain in the center of the outlet. I'm on one side, and she's on the other. We can hear each other panting.

"Jeon Jungkook, you dyed my hair without my authority."

"And you, Song Ji-Won, cussed multiple times."

We're staring each other down, like in the western movies. All we need is background music. It also seems to be us alone here, since it's already very dark outside and there's pretty much no shoppers left.

Without warning, she screams and charges at me, and we're back at it again. We're running in circles, back and forth around the fountain, a mix of screaming and laughing.