Chapter 53- spend the night

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

           "You have more than me!!" Ji-won whines, tugging further on the blanket I have enveloped over me. I snatch it back as she continues to groan.

           "I'm cold!" I retort, wrapping my shoulders tightly in the fluffy throw blanket. She tries pulling it toward her again.

            "It's my room!"

          "You're eating my popcorn!"

          "You're the one who offered to bring some anyway."

           "Just because you were complaining how it wouldn't be a real movie night without some."

           "Bitch share the blanket!" She fuses, and I laugh at her persistence while shaking my head. To easily solve our problem, I simply scoot closer and scoop her around my arm, pulling her toward me and draping the blanket I've been hogging over her bare legs. She finally grins lightly, taking some popcorn from our bowl and eating it as she snuggles up closer to me, her feet touching mine.

            "Do we really have to watch this?" She asks for the millionth time. I chose a horror movie specifically for the occasion, so there's no way I'll go back on it.

            "You'll like it, don't worry." I lie, smirking as I press play on the remote. I'm currently cozy and content- curled up in her fluffy bed, no light besides the one being emitted from the Tv screen, door closed, popcorn, and my girl.

          "Pissing myself next to you isn't how I want to remember our first movie night." She says, and I can already feel goosebumps on her arms. I laugh and she squirms as I tickle her stomach.

           "If you do I'm breaking up with you." I say with a cheeky grin. She gasps and hits my chest, and I laugh as she struggles to look toward the screen.

           "It's just the beginning credits, calm down." I say, flicking her arm. To my satisfaction, she cuddles up closer to me, putting her whole leg over mine and holding my other arm like a stuffed animal. Movie perfectly chosen.

           "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit..." She continuously mumbles to herself, the simple eery music and dark intro already freaking her out.

           "I mean if you really want, we can just let that play in the background and do other stuff..." I say teasingly, leaning halfway over her and bringing my face close to hers. She giggles as she tries to push me backward, and I persist in leaving small kisses along her cheek.

             Just then, as if the devil decided to tell on us just for his cruel entertainment, the door swings open without a knock, meaning her father decided to come and interrupt us. We separate from each other at the speed of light with a jump, screaming from the shock and nervousness, spilling our popcorn all over the covers in the process. Mr. Song stares us down with an intensity unlike I've ever seen. I think my heart really stops, but I cover it up with an extremely awkward chuckle that just makes his scowl worse.

             "You walked in on the scariest part, Mr. Song, haha..." I say, bringing my hand to the back of my neck. He glances to the Tv and sees the credits still rolling. Well shit.

          "The creepy music intensified Dad, and then you just popped in and scared the life out of us!" Ji-won adds with an enthusiastically fake giggle. "Thanks for that."

           "Didn't your tutoring end hours ago?" He asks, ignoring our excuses.

            "Well, we're not really tutoring right now... just, you know, hanging out. Watching a movie and stuff." She says, her nervousness radiating off her like strong perfume.