Chapter 37- happy for you

SONG JI-WON'S POV

What a fucking waste. I knew it would've been better if me and Haru had just stayed in and watched movies, dammit.

When I get home late that night, I smile and tell my mom I had a great time and swore I didn't drink, before giving her a kiss and telling her goodnight. The second I was upstairs and out of sight, the smile was wiped off at the speed of light and I struggled not to slam my door.

             I really felt like I needed to hit something, to break something, but I just stood motionlessly, my frustration bubbling up further, my clenched fists shaking. I want to scream my anger away, but I can't make a noise. I just breathe deeply, and all those psychiatrists can go fuck themselves, because it's not helping.

              Tonight was embarrassing, it was aggravating, and it was a mess. I wish it hadn't happened at all.

             The past month and a half have had me at wits end, and this night was just the cherry on top. Why does everything have to be so damn horrible? Why can't the universe just give me a fucking break??

            I lay in bed, a horrible tingly feeling in me. The kind of feeling you get when you desperately need to move and make noise and cry, but you'd don't do it.

             I have no clue where I am with anyone right now. I feel like everything is just slipping away so fast that I can't keep up, that I'm left behind, and no one can even spare me a last glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV, 3 days later, February 17th

I was trying to play Fortnite when I get a text. I'm annoyed for the disturbance, but what I saw on the screen was much more important than that stupid game.

Ji-wonton🥟 10:47 am
You're coming over.

I read over the text again a few times, confused. So now she's talking to me all of a sudden? We both hadn't even made any sort of attempt to speak for the past 3 days since the party. I hesite before replying.

Hoseok, 10:48 am
I am?

Ji-wonton🥟 10:48 am
Yup

Hoseok, 10:48 am
How come

Ji-wonton🥟 10:48 am
Because I want to hang out

Hoseok, 10:48 am
Are u still mad

Ji-wonton🥟 10:48 am
We'll talk.

Hoseok, 10:48 am
I'm really sorry about what happened

Ji-wonton🥟 10:48 am
So am I, but stop trying to get our serious closure over with through text u pussy

I chuckle as I reply, knowing she'd want "closure" to be in person.

Hoseok, 10:49 am
Dammit I was so close

Ji-wonton🥟 10:49 am
Why isn't your lazy ass at my house yet?

Hoseok, 10:49 am
Coming.

On the short bike ride to her house, I was overwhelmed with confusion. She was crazy mad at me 3 days ago and didn't speak to me at all since then, and now she seems to be kinda friendly.

I guess I'll find out in a second.

I was about to knock on the door when I realized that I would have to go through Ji-won's parents, and I would have to answer their questions about Where have you been these days?!