Chapter 48- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

"I love you too."

            To my complete surprise, she brings a hand to my cheek and leans in, kissing me gently. I can't hold back a smile, and I grin against her lips as I kiss back, eyes closing. I bring a hand to her hair and caress her with my thumb as I get lost in her lips.

It's soft at first, but it doesn't take long for the both of us to feel more passionate. There isn't hesitation anymore, since we both know for sure, finally, what we feel. I slide my tongue in and feel her's, exploring her mouth, loving the familiar but distant feeling.

Her breathing quickens as we go harder, leaning into each other and moving our lips in sync. I push her downward by her shoulder so that she's laying and I get on top, trapping her below me. She doesn't stop me, and brings her hands to my bare shoulders, gripping my skin tighter as I bite her bottom lip.

I break the kiss and we pant softly for a moment, my forehead resting on hers. I leave butterfly kisses down her cheek, something she's used to by now, and kiss my way to her neck. Her hands slide lower, taunting me while touching my biceps and pecs.

I suck passionately at her skin, biting down just to hear a noise escape her lips. I want it louder.

I let one of my hands wander to her waist, to caress her skin below her shirt while pulling the top lower to kiss her collarbone. The way I lick and touch her gives her goosebumps, bringing me a satisfied grin. It's not enough though.

My heartbeat quickens as I grab the hem of her T-shirt, tugging it upward. She helps me pull it over her head, and I toss it to the floor. She brings a hand to my hair and brings me back to her lips, kissing harshly. My breathing is uneven as we roll over, switching positions swiftly. I smirk at her dominance.

She breaks the kiss to suck at my neck, while her hand feels me, moving from my pec to abs. Her tongue works on my skin rhythmically, making me harder by the second. And I came here with no intentions.

She sucks her way to my nipple, and my breath shakes as she plays with me. She's even better off Viagra. I bring my hand to her hair and tug at it, tangling my fingers in her bedhead. She licks further, reaching my abs, getting caught up in her hormones. Lower, go lower.

Instead, she just comes all the way back up to my neck and jaw. Teasing me, I realize with a low laugh. My hands find her hips and harshly tug at the waist of her shorts. She knows what I want and smoothly slides them off, kicking them to the side. I thank her with a passionate kiss while grabbing and caressing her waist.

We switch positions once again, and my mind is so clouded with lust that I almost ignore my conscience. She's a virgin.

             This is nothing new for you, but imagine how she feels. Unprepared, pressured. You need to be better than this.

As difficult as it is, I pull away from her, breathing hard. "Wait."

She tries to keep her panting slow too. "Yeah?"

"Are you sure?" I ask, looking her in the eye.

She chuckles softly, furrowing her eyebrows a bit. "What, cuz I'm a-"

"I'm serious." I say, moving some hair out of her face and touching her cheek. "If you're not ready for it, we won't do anything tonight. I can wait."

She's silent for a few moments, just breathing deeply, thinking it over. I'm almost afraid for her answer, but then she brings her hands to my face, looking me right in the eye.