Chpater 40- her dominance

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

              "I have other things in mind..."

             Her hand starts moving downward from my chest, grazing over my abs and almost going lower, but I catch her wrist before she can get anywhere.

                "Like what?" I ask teasingly. For the first time, she's making a first move, even if it's with a little tweak.

                She moves her leg further over mine, her private area almost touching my leg. "Well, your parents aren't home." She says.

              I cock my head to the side. "Ji-won, what exactly are you thinking about?"

              She slides her wrist out of my grip to wrap her arm over my chest and onto my shoulder. She leans closer, giggling a little. "Things we could do only with your parents away."

                 "Let's just finish this movie." I tease, grabbing the control to play it. She pouts while snatching it away.

                "No, it'll take too long. I don't want to wait so much." She says, seductively climbing over my lap, her crotch right over mine. I'm taken aback by how forward she's being, and even blush a little.

               She shamelessly wraps her arms around my neck and gazes at me, looking back and forth between my eyes and lips. "I don't usually feel like this." She says softly.

                 I place my hands on her waist. "Doesn't matter." I desperately want to lean in and kiss her, but I want her to make the first move. I want her to be dominant.

                  She looks a little confused with herself for just a moment, but it seems that her hormones were more powerful than her conscience.

                 She grins faintly as she leans closer to me, to where our lips barely graze over one another. She finally kisses me slowly, almost nervously, pressing her body slightly closer to mine.

                 I don't hesitate even for a moment to kiss her back, an excited feeling coursing through me. She bites my bottom lip while letting one of her arms slide down from my neck to gripping my bicep.

               Seeming to get less hesitant, she starts kissing me more passionately, moving her lips more hungrily against my own, and by some miracle she is the first to add her tongue. I gasp slightly, shocked and satisfied with her confidence.

                I already feel my pants getting tighter, for the second damn time today, when she just barely begins grinding against me. She seems to be doing it subconsciously, being caught up in our now-rough make out session, but her action doesn't go unnoticed for me. I lift my hips too.

                  She runs her hand through my hair as she pulls away, taking a deep breath and looking incredibly sexually stressed. She lets a small moan escape as she grinds against me harder.

                   She starts kissing my jawline, her lips feeling amazing against my skin. She moves down to my neck, and her hips move practically in sync with her tongue, driving me crazy.

                She roughly sucks my skin, nibbling some too. I can't help but moan softly, wanting so much more.

                   Unlike her, I'd want to show off these marks she's leaving instead of conceal them, though she wouldn't let me.

                 She brings her lips to my ear, and while nibbling it she whispers "It almost hurts, Jungkook." And I know exactly what feeling she's talking about. The way she says my name makes my heart beat faster.