Chapter 4- your house or mine?

SONG JI-WON'S POV

"YAH!! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I GIVE THE ENITRE CLASS REFERALS!!" Ms. Lee screamed over the insane classroom. I looked to her sympathetically, feeling bad for my friend. She has to deal with all these animals on a daily basis.

          Everyone finally stopped yelling with her threat. She smiled painfully. "Thank you. Now I can explain what we're doing today. You're working in groups of 3. I will read a description of an event in history that we've learned, and you'll discuss with your peers which year you remember it to be. Yell it out as soon as you figure it out and I'll give your team a point. The winning team doesn't have to do today's homework."

         When she was finished explaining, everyone trampled over each other to get to their friends. I, on the other hand, didn't have to move since I already sat next to J-Hope.

        Jungkook suddenly comes over to us. "Hoseok, let's find a third-"

       I clear my throat. "If you were going to say find a third partner, I'm right here." I said with a tight smile, much like Ms. Lee's.

        Jungkook frowned. "Oh, you're here."

        "Okay, this is our group." Hobi said smiling. Jungkook sighed in annoyance but sat down next to him anyways. Why did I have to spend class time with him too? I already have to see him after school anyway for our first day of tutoring.

         After everyone was settled, before the competition started, Ms. Lee came to our group.

         "Yah, Ji-won, I know you're gonna know the answer immediately to every question, but I want these two idiots to learn something too." She said, gesturing to Hobi looking a bit offended and Jungkook texting someone. "Also, we want to give the other teams a slight chance to win, so for those purposes I'm giving you the challenge on not being able to say the answer. You can only ask these two questions to lead them to the answer, got it?" She said as she snatched Jungkook's phone away. He groaned as she smiled and walked back to her desk.

           I looked back at them in disbelief. I have to lead them to the answers?

          Before I could even complain to Ms. Lee, the challenge began.

"Let's start off easy- What year did the North invade South Korea when the Korean War began?"

"Wasn't that in the 1800's or something?" Jungkook asked to the both of us. I clenched my fists and wanted to punch him hard for his stupidity.

"No, you idiot, it happened in the 1980's!" J-hope scolded him. I face palmed.

By then other groups had already yelled "1950" and gotten a point. I smiled sarcastically. "You guys were so close! Jungkook was just a century off, and Hoseok was only 3 decades!!" I squealed in fake pride. Jungkook shot me a dirty look and Hobi laughed.

"What year did the Vietnam War end?"

Before they could give their stupid guesses, I tried helping them. "It began soon after the Korean War ended!" I said, attempting to give them hints.

"1951?" Jungkook asked stupidly. I rolled my eyes.

"No!! The Korean war lasted 3 years!!!" I yelled. "Okay, I'll make this super easy, if it started in 1955, and it lasted about 20 years, when did it end??" I asked impatiently.

Hoseok and Jungkook both started counting with their fingers. I let out an aggravated groan and put my head in my hands. Of course another team beat us to the answer.