Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

The second the kiss cam fell on us, I felt blessed.

It was the perfect opportunity. Last time I kissed Ji-won, there was an excuse for it, and now there was another one, I couldn't pass it up. She looked nervous, but I didn't miss the excited look in her eyes either, the faint grin on her face- it was basically granting permission to kiss her.

Without wasting time, I did it for the camera, for us. A thousand emotions exploded within me, and I was honestly so happy. I want Ji-won to know I love her, but I don't know how to say it, so I can gradually leave hints.

But I wasn't worried about any of that in the moment, because she kissed me back. She did the first time, and she did it again. That has to mean something, I know it does. The only thing stopping me from confessing to her was our friendship on the line.

But in the moment, I wasn't thinking of that. In that moment, I was simply happy and excited, thinking maybe we'd be something more sooner than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

What the actual fuck.

That was the first thought that coursed through my mind when Hoseok kissed Ji-won, in front of everyone. I didn't think he was actually gonna do it, I thought he would've wimped out or at the most kissed her cheek. But damn.

He really wasn't afraid to hide his feelings anymore, was he?

He seemed to no longer care about what others thought, or ruining their friendship. He was officially making a move, he was ready to move forward.

That meant I couldn't just sit around and act natural anymore. I had competition. That fact worried me more than normal.

With any other girl I wouldn't been nervous, they always chose me in the end, but this time I really don't know.

I think Ji-won might like me, I'm pretty sure actually, but it really seems like she has feelings for her best friend too. So if I just act like her friend, like I'm fine with where we are, Hoseok will snatch her right from under me.

It was time for me to start making moves too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

        Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and no one's been talking about it so I practically forgot about the holiday itself.

        The game ended on a high note for our team, we were all overjoyed and in high spirits, but it was still early, 7 pm, and no one wanted to go home. With Thanksgiving the next day, we had the perfect excuse to go out to eat as a celebration.

        We quickly called a few places and finally found one with room for a reservation (that Jin obviously made), it was one of those restaurants that every group of people had their own private room, so we can eat and have fun and then probably get drunk in private.

        That worried and excited me at the same time. I've never been drunk, would I actually let myself tonight?

        Within the hour, we were at the restaurant, getting settled in our little room, that was completed with a large table in the center and couches on the side. We placed orders and got some drinks (they didn't ask for ID, Jin has some influence around here).

        We all just sat and waited at the table, talking and laughing a lot. I honestly felt like in the past week alone I've grown a lot closer with everyone because of the amount of time I've spent with them and actually started getting to know them, and it happened real fast. I'm glad for it, I've never had many friends in my life so it actually makes me happy to know that people enjoy hanging out with me.