Chapter 2- call to the office

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

The sound of Ji-won's sweet moans filled my ears as I moved my hand south, desperately unbuttoning her shorts. I moved my mouth from her neck down to her clothed womanhood, then hungrily slid her panties off with my teeth. She was already soaked. I gripped her thighs tightly and spread her legs apart. She inhaled a sharp, shaky breath when my tongue suddenly touched her wetness. I explored her slits as her hands tugged roughly at my hair. I tasted her sweet fluids as she let out a whimper of satisfaction. I swallow with pleasure...

Then suddenly I felt like I was choking.

My eyes shot open as I coughed uncontrollably. My forehead and neck were coated with sweat. I panted and could practically hear my own heartbeat. I examined my surroundings for a moment when I remember I'm in Ji-won's room... On her bed...

        And just then I realize that she is currently cuddled up next to me, my arm around her and her head rested on my chest. I suddenly felt rather awkward, since I just had another wet dream about her. I sighed with disappointment, they always end up just being dreams.

        Who am I kidding, those aren't things that best friends do, it's just weird. She would hate me if she knew I had those perverted thoughts about her. It's not like I can help it though. I watched her sleep peacefully. I could feel her chest rise and fall as she breathed softly, looking beautiful in her light sleep. I smiled. I was just lucky to have her as a best friend, to be able to hang out with her all the time and have sleepovers often. I should be satisfied with all that, right?

        Then why am I always left longing for something more than friendship?

       I leaned my face in a bit to where our noses barely touched. Even though what happened last night was disgusting and embarrassing, at least it saved me from saying something stupid and ruining everything. I probably won't ever bring myself to confess to her. That's a good thing though, isn't it?

        I let my hand gently caress her cheek. I leaned in and softly kissed her forehead, leaving my lips there for a few seconds too long.

        Ji-won suddenly shifted her position and I instantly flinched away, letting my head fall down on the pillow. I pretended to be asleep as she awoke. A few moments later, she noticed we were cuddling and gasped as she moves away. I felt a wave of disappointment come over me, but I pay no attention to it as I pretend to just start waking up.

        I let my eyes slowly squint open and the first thing I notice is that her cheeks are red.

       "Oh, you're awake now." She states, sitting up and ruffling my hair. I groan and swat her hand away.

        "I'm tired, let me sleep." Just after I say that, she chuckles wickedly and jumps off the bed, running to the window to pull open the curtains. "Ahh no!!" I yell, closing my eyes tightly. "Did you forget I have a hangover??"

        "That's what you get for making bad choices." She says happily as she rips the warm blanket off me. I groan and curl into a ball. Suddenly, I feel her hands on my back. She rolls me off the side of the bed and I fall to the floor.

        "YAH JI-WON!!" I yell as I push myself to my feet. I grab a pillow and start attacking her with it. She laughs cutely as she tries to defend herself with her arms.

        "First you wake me up rudely and then you bruise my ass by pushing me on the floor!" I scold her. Suddenly she takes the pillow out of my hands and hugs me tightly, pressing her face against my chest.

        "I'm sorry Hobi don't be mad!" She begs, squeezing me.

        "You're apologies aren't good enough." I said arrogantly, refusing to hug her back. She shakes me around while squeezing me tighter, while I'm almost suffocating. "Aish, alright alright!" I yell, wrapping one arm over her shoulder and placing the other on her head, petting it. "I forgive you, stupid bitch."