Chapter 14- Sana

SONG JI-WON'S POV

         Last night, Hoseok practiced some makeup on me, and it made me look like a man. No, not even, more like a monster. Clearly he had no makeup skills, whatsoever, but he did somehow convince me to wear light makeup to school on Monday.

         I guess we're experimenting.

        We woke up late today, Sunday, and we had nothing to do so we were just gonna sit on our spots on the roof and eat jelly beans, but a problem arose.

         "JI-WON!!" Hobi yells from the pantry with a worried voice.

        "What happened?" I asked, rushing over to him.

       He looked at me with a grave expression. "We're out of Jelly Beans."

        So we ran to my car and sped to Walmart. Just kidding, we didn't speed, I went just at the limit.

        I love going to the store with Hoseok without my parents, cuz we get to act like idiots without being scolded. I should be in a good mood right now, and I am, but there's something in the back of my mind that's bothering me.

        I realized this morning that I kinda just shooed Jungkook away last night, and I didn't even give him the chance to say anything, and it gave me a bad feeling. That was rude of me, after he treated me to the mall and paid for half the stuff. And my breakfast.

         I considered texting him a brief apology, but then I thought that would be a little too much. Maybe during our next tutoring session I'd bring it up.

        We got to Walmart and got a big cart even though we're "just buying Jelly beans".

       We walk inside and immediately steer in the direction of junk food, already off track. We stop in the chip lane and I lean against the side of the cart, looking over our options.

         J-hope suddenly walks in front of me and puts his hands on my waist. Before I can even say anything, I'm being lifted in the air.

         Hoseok picks me up and places me in the cart. He laughs when he sees me inside. "There, sit in it like a little kid." I chuckle and stick my tongue out, getting comfortable in the cart.

          "Get, like, 6 cans of Pringles." I tell him. He grabs a pizza flavored one and tosses it at me. I catch it, and throw it right back at him, hitting his head. "Idiot, you know I hate that kind."

         He chuckles and picks it up off the ground, putting it back on the shelf. "Fine, then we'll get these." He said, tossing me bbq flavored. I throw it back again, but this time he ducks in time, laughing.

           We end up getting 4 cans of cheddar cheese, my favorite, and moving on. Hobi drove the cart, looking around at the lanes. I sat inside, criss cross, facing him. I just watch him, looking so concentrated on picking the right ramen, smiling to myself. Hoseok's so handsome.

          I put my feet up on the handle of the cart. He looks down at them. "Put those away, they're very distracting."

         I giggle. "My feet distract you?"

        "Yes."

         Instead of putting them away, I move them around, and he rolls his eyes playfully. We go to the ice cream section, and he opens one of the doors. Then he rolls the cart to it, and leaves me by the open door. He walks off to get other ice cream.

          "Hobi nooo it's cold!! Don't do this to me! Roll me away!"

         He ignored me and smiles to himself, enjoying my suffering. I keep whining till he finally walks over and closes the door. Then, he takes off his jacket and lays it on top of me, covering my face. "There, be warm."