Chapter 31- make her mine

SONG JI-WON'S POV

         "Never thought I would end up with these feelings for you."

          I held my breath, and even though it was the sole thing that was making me feel so nervous, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. Even though they seemed to see deep into me, and I felt as though he could hear my thoughts, I couldn't look away. He captured me.

            How is it that this entire night I've held the idea that Jungkook didn't care about me, that his feelings were all in my head. How is it that I've brought myself down, I've been hurting myself on the inside by trying to admit things that weren't even true.

         Jungkook is confessing right now, and yet I can't find it in me to speak. To reply. Anything. I just stay silent, familiarly, just like I always used too. I cant be like before, I need to say something.

But before I even got the chance, as if reading my mind and knowing that I didn't know what to say, he spoke again while leaning closer. He placed a hand on my cheek, and his touch made my heart skip a beat.

"Let's take that kiss from the other day to another level."

         And without another word, he brought his lips to mine, and kissed me softly.

        Everything from earlier was instantaneously removed from my mind and replaced with a mix of new feelings. Shock, excitement, and that hint of guilt that never really left my side. I ignored it though, and closed my eyes, allowing myself to kiss him back since I didn't have the chance last time.

           His lips moved slowly, not rushed, which made a slight sense of peace wash over me in the mist of all the chaotic butterflies I was feeling.

           His hand moved from my cheek to my hair, where he gently pushed my head a little closer.

It didn't take long for him to roughen the kiss a bit, and it continued in a gradual yet rapid process. It's like he's been waiting, yearning for this. I took a soft sudden intake of breath when he added his tongue. I hesitated for a merely moment, feeling nervous, before continuing to kiss him back.

He suddenly started leaning in even more, forcing me backward. He kept going, not breaking the kiss, till I was laying down all the way, my back pressed to the ground. His elbows propped himself up on either side of my shoulders, leaving me trapped under him. His legs ended up in between mine, and it suddenly made me want to go further, something I wouldn't have considered before this. He was so dominant, it excited me. My heart was beating quickly, goosebumps covering my arms. I unconsciously bring one hand up into his hair while the other is on his collarbone, slowly moving down to his chest.

We were making out passionately by now, and the nervousness slipped away. I just felt a sense of reality, that this was really happening.

His right arm starts moving. First he places it on my shoulder, running it down my forearm. I knew he felt my goosebumps because he grinned slightly against my lips, satisfied with the effect he had on me. His hand slickly travelled down to my waist, his fingers playing with the hem of my shirt and touching my bare skin.

I cant lie and pretend like it wasn't turning me on.

Obviously he's feeling the same thing, because he brings his body closer to mine, mostly lower body, and starts slowly grinding on me. It doesn't go unnoticed that he seems to be getting harder, and I feel tingly.

He pulls his lips away from mine, and the very second their gone I miss them. I take deep breaths, trying to slow my heartbeat as he pecks his way down my cheek and to my jawline, where he gently sucked at my skin in a seemingly innocent manner. At the same time, he progressed to grinding a little harder on me, and I feel incredibly weak when I heard a moan escape from him. I didn't even notice that I had a handful of his shirt gripped in my hand, from how sexually stressed, and admittedly desperate, this was making me feel.