Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"

SONG JI-WON'S POV

             I feel so warm, so tired, so comfy. There's no reason or motivation for me to move from this perfect position.

               I don't know when consciousness slowly came back to me, but I'm half awake, half asleep, breathing deeply and easily, still snuggled next to the man I love. I can't believe everything was so complicated less than a day ago, and now it's not. Whatever happens will happen, but for now I'm happy, glad that his arm is around me and not someone else, glad that I lost my purity to him and not someone else.

               I feel so weightless, like every burden is gone, at least for now. Such a relief compared to everything before. There's no reason to move.

              But... what time is it?

             I carefully move out of his embrace to check my phone. I click the home button and to my surprise and horror, it's already 8:28 am. It felt so much earlier...

               "Oh shit." I mutter quietly, starting to panic. What if everyone's already up, and we both walk out of this room together? Or worse, what if someone walks in here?? Everyone would find out, and Haru would be exposed too, since she's not in my room. I can't let it happen. And just like that, the mental peacefulness is overthrown by my anxiety.

               I rush out of bed and find my pajamas on the floor, quickly pulling everything on. I'd be too embarrassed to face him nude right now, when we're not making out or anything. I need to get him out of this room as discreetly and fast as possible.

               "Jungkook!" I whisper yell while picking his clothes up off the floor and chucking them at him. "Get dressed, quick."

             He furrows his eyebrows as he begins waking up. "Hm?" He groans, shifting his position.

           I jump next to him on the bed and start shaking his shoulder annoyingly. "We don't have time for you to be tired! Wake up."

              He sighs and stretches his arm, still not opening his eyes. "What are you talking about?" he asks, his morning voice handsomely raspy.

              I sigh and stop shaking him, just leaving my hand on his shoulder. "You gotta get out of my room before someone sees us."

            He sleepily blinks his eyes open. "This again?"

            "What do you-"

           "And not even a good morning? Tough." He continues, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward him. When I'm close enough, he lifts his head a little to peck me on the lips, then pulls me into a soft hug. Even when I'm in a nervous rush, I can't turn down something so sweet. I allow myself to relax for a moment and lay my head on his shoulder. My leg starts to slide over his, but before I can get far I feel something under the blanket and gasp, flinching away into a sitting position.

                 He gets startled by my reaction and sits up too. "What?" He asks, sounding a little worried.

               "Y-your dick is just right there!" I exclaim, blushing furiously. He just stares at me for a few long moments, before breaking into a smile and laughing, completely inappropriate for the situation.

             "And?" He asks between giggles.

            "And, it's weird..." I reply nervously, getting quieter. How can we talk about this so casually?

             "Last night you didn't think so." He says, smirking. "You wanna be reminded?" He asks teasingly, pulling on he edge on the blanket.