Final Chapter- speechless

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

"I'M SORRY THAT MY DAD NEVER TAUGHT ME HOW TO TIE A TIE BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" Jin yells to Namjoon, shaking his shoulders furiously. "PLEASE JUST HELP ME!"

"What makes you think I know how?! I was gonna ask you!" Namjoon exclaims helplessly, rapidly buttoning up his dress shirt.

"Alright, I'm coming you dumbasses." I sigh with a chuckle as I walk over to their side of the room. After I finish tucking in my shirt I help them both tie their ties. They look much classier after I'm finished.

"Jin, why is your hair gel so crusty??" Taehyung calls from the bathroom down the hall. Jin gasps.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU YOU COULD USE MY HAIR GEL??" He screams as he dashes after him.

Me and the guys are all gathered at Jin's house, currently preparing ourselves for our high school graduation. It's been a very chaotic morning: 7 eighteen-year-old boys all nervously rushing to shower, shave, dress up, fix our hair, practice our handshakes, and not confuse our shoes with one another's. It was Jimin's crazy idea to get ready together, and we all agreed to do it for some reason. We had invited Ji-won and Haru, but they decided it would be too difficult to get ready as such a big group. They're calmly preparing themselves at Ji-won's house now, just the two of them.

I wish I had listened to them.

Instead, the rest of us are all running around Jin's house, screaming and panicking, and extremely pressed for time since none of us could wake up early enough. I can't find it in myself to be annoyed though, I can only laugh at this whole scenario. After today, who knows what will happen to us? I'm hopeful that we'll still be good friends, since it takes a lot to break a brotherhood like ours, but college could take us anywhere. For today, I'm enjoying every bit of our stupidity.

As I'm combing my hair back, a FaceTime call from Haru comes in on my phone. I quickly pick it up.

"Where are you guys? We can't find any of you." She asks instantly. Her and Ji-won huddle their faces in front of the camera to both see. Shit, they're already at the stadium?

Ji-won's eyes widen. "IS THAT A COMB IN YOUR HAIR?" She exclaims. I quickly pull it out and laugh nervously.

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT THE HOUSE YET??" Haru screams. Ji-won laughs maniacally.

"MAY AS WELL JUST SKIP THE WHOLE GRADUATION AM I RIGHT?!" She yells sarcastically.

"Both of you shut the fuck up before people start staring! You want to make a good last impression right?" I reply.

"Right, and yours is going to be terrible since you're showing up late." Ji-won scolds.

"We're not late yet! We have half an hour till the ceremony." I say, glancing at my watch.

"You have 7 minutes till the ceremony!!" Haru yells through clenched teeth. My eyes widen.

"JIMIN!!!" I scream. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT STARTED AT 10:30!?"

I hear his loud footsteps running to the room I'm in. He bursts inside and looks at me with a worried expression. "Isn't it???" He asks, sounding very unsure of himself.

"GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!" Ji-won yells. "BUT DON'T FORGET TO DRIVE SAFE AND BUCKLE U-"

I hang up on her and all hell breaks loose.