Chapter 21- his marking

NARRATION

        Thanksgiving break seemed to be passing at the speed of light. Ji-won and Hoseok were having so much fun, having run on sleepovers and going out almost every day, making the most of the week off.

        After they had drunkenly confessed to each other, they unfortunately did not get married the next day. Instead, they both pretended they forgot the events of that night, though they both remembered clearly. They acted normal enough, besides the fact that Hoseok was flirting with her much more than normal, acting more romantic in certain ways and making her blush all too often.

Ji-won didn't think about Jungkook much that week, and her feelings for Hoseok possibly even grew. But at the times he did cross her mind, she was reminded of how he said she would regret it, and felt nervous.

It almost became normal for Hoseok to be romantic, and they practically seemed like a new couple. A shame they couldn't make it official, all because of fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

I have to do tutoring. During. The fucking. Break.

I like Ji-won a lot, but doing math and science when my brain is turned off is just cruel. Midterms were coming up right after the break, and today was the last day. So Ji-won called me and demanded me to come over and study. I was left with no choice, but it also presented me with an opportunity.

We were working in the living room, having the house to ourselves with her parents at work. We sat next to each other on the floor at the coffee table, textbooks spread out in front of us. We went over many units, and it actually wasn't a complete pain because I understood over half of it.

After studying hard for at least and hour and a half, it was already midday and we were starving.

"Just make some ramen." I said, sighing and laying down on the carpet, closing my eyes for a moment.

"We don't have any right now."

I shook my head. "You're a disgrace to this country."

She lightly slapped my forehead. "Get up and help me make some food. We can make kimchi, and rice, I guess."

I groaned, sitting up and glaring at her. "You don't even have pre made kimchi? Who are you?"

"Hush, everything tastes better homemade. You have to help though, or you're not getting any." She said strictly, getting up and making her way to the kitchen. I yawned and pushed myself up, catching up to her.

I sat down at the counter, holding my head in my hands. "Can I have some water." I asked, more of a demand than a question.

"Pick your ass up and get some." She said, picking ingredients out of the fridge. I groaned again and stood up, getting my own damn drink.

I leaned on the marble counter next to her, taking a sip. "You seem like you're in a bad mood." I pointed out.

"I'm not, just tired." She replied lazily, setting the ingredients in front of her. I brought my free hand up to her face and squished her cheeks, forcing her lips upward.

I smiled at how funny she looked. "There. Be happy."

She reached out and did the same thing to my face, and we stayed like that for a few seconds before laughing, probably looking really stupid.